Backed by our dexterous professionals, we have emerged as a prominent Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Turmeric Roots from Andhra Pradesh, India. The Turmeric Roots we make available are known for its powerful ant-inflammatory properties. Special care is taken about the packaging of the Turmeric Roots, to retain its freshness and purity. We are capable of delivering bulk orders of the Turmeric Roots within st
Laxmi Ganapati Traders & Transports
No. 1-362/2, Srinivasa Nagar, Krishnapuram, Visakhapatnam Dist., Andhra Pradesh , India
Our company is a renowned Supplier and Exporter of Turmeric Roots . The Turmeric Roots offered by us are100% organic in nature. These are processed and packaged in hygienic conditions. We ensure that the Roots are completely free from all kinds of free from any kind of chemical and foreign substances. Bulk orders of these are processed by us as per the specific requirements of the buyers.
21-29-20,ganneru Street,town Kotha Road, Andhra Pradesh - 530002, India
We are a notable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Turmeric Root . We are engaged in making available several varieties of Turmeric Root that has distinct features. The Turmeric Root is dried in sunshine naturally. Turmeric Root, that we offer, is known for its widespread applications. Additional Information 1. LC at sight 100% 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents Price : FOB
Trimukha Durgadevi Corporation
Annadana Satram Centre, Amaravathi Road, Andhra Pradesh - 522007, India