Arun electronic universal testing machine is designed for testing metals and other materials under tension, compression bending, transverse and shear loads. Hardness test on metals can also conducted.
All arun electronic universal testing machines are closely controlled for sensitivity, accuracy and calibartion during every stage of manufacture. Every machine is then calibrated over each of its measuring ranges in accordance with the procedure laid down in british standards. 1610 : part1 : 1992 and is : 1828 : part1 : 1991.
Arun electronic universal testing machine comply with grade "a" of bs : 1610 : part1 : 1992 and class 1 of is-1828-part-1:1991. An accuracy of +1% is guaranted from 2% to 100% of the capacity of the machine.
Below 20% of the selected range, the maximum permissible error is 0.2% of the full load reading.
• loading accuracy as high as + 1%.
• straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
• printer & pc graphs enable study the behavior of the materials.
• motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of middle crosshead to facilitate rapid fixing
of test specimen.
• continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of materials
• simplicity in reading because of digital readouts.
• wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer.
• easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
• large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standard specimens as well as structures.
• simple controls for easy of operation.
• robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
• safe operation ensured be means of safety devices.
• fully enclosed and protected pressure transducer.
• rs 232 serial port to transfer data to computer for analysisstorage evaluation etc.
• manual control & release valve operation.
Mr. Swapnil Sutar
2867/2 Balasaheb Patil Nagar, Kolhapur Road, Kolhapur, Maharashtra - 416115, IndiaView Mobile No.