We are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Bench Mounting Mixer & Marshall Stability Testers, which has two speed constant mesh gear box driven by an electric motor fully enclosed within the transmission case. These are supplied with complete stainless steel bowl fitted with handle, beater, hook and heating jacket.
Asphalt Bituminous Mixtures ASEW-221
- Bench-mounting mixer:
- This mixer has two speed constant mesh gear box driven by an electric motor fully enclosed within the transmission case.The low speed drive automatically comes into action when either the high or intermediate speed is disengaged on light loads, speed changes may be made without switching off. A gear train to provided smooth gear change and also protect the transmission mechanism. Ball bearings are used throughout which, together with all gears, run in a special lubricant requiring no attention for several years. All the mechanism from the beater shaft to the motor is enclosed. Supplied complete stainless steel bowl fitted with handle, beater, hook and heatingjacket.
- Motor rating:
- Operation: 230 volts, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
- 30 KN (3000 kg) capacity
- platen rate 50.8 mm per minute
- Safety cut-out switch for platen travelThe load frame, confirming to British Standard BS 594 : 1973 and ASTM D 1559, comprises which houses a geared screw jack and motor drive mechanism, all enclosed within a rigid sheet steel frame. Automatic cut out prevents platen over run on the down ward & upward travel. Suitable for operation on 230 volts, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply. Compaction Mould comprising filling color, mould body and base plate. Manufactured from steel. Compaction pedestal comprising of a hard wood block with a steel plate. Complete with specimen holder semi-circular base and a circular top to hold the specimen mould in place during compaction of the specimen. d. Compaction Hammer designed for use with the compaction pedestal and mould. The hammer has a 4.5 kg weight which has a free fall of457 mm. e. Breaking head assembly, complete with gauge disc and flow meter pedestal. f. Load transfer bar. ' g. Specimen extractor. h. Flow Meter (dial gauge) graduated 0.01mm x 25 mm travel. Mixing bowl fitted with handle. j. Mixing trowel. Accessories: High sensitivity Proving ring 2500 kg capacity fitted with 0.002 mm dial gauge. Complete in a nice wooden carrying case. -Do-but 50 KN
- Modified Marshal Stability Test Apparatus :
- 100 KN( 10,000kg) capacity
- Platen rate 50.8 mm per minute
- Safety cut-out switch for platen travel Complete with Marshal Mould 152.4 mm dia-3, Rammer 10.2 kg-2 Nos. Pedestal for 152.4 mm dia with holding arrangement for Rammer. Breaking head assembly, Load transfer bar, Specimen extractor, Flow meter (Dial gauge) 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel. Mixing bowl with handles and Mixing trowel.
- High sensitivity Proving ring 50 KN capacity with calibration certificate in a nice wooden carrying case.