Chintamani Exim

Chintamani Exim

Thane, Maharashtra, India

Fresh Garlic


Fresh Garlic

We are supported by an advanced packaging system and make use of only high quality packing materials for ensuring complete safety during handling, warehousing and transit. As a high-flying name, we facilitate our clients with the methods like online payment gateway, bank deposits, cash, electronic funds transfer and various others. Also, we guarantee confidentiality and secure transactions.

 

Payment terms and details :

  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
  • 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
  • Price : FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF
  • Delivery Terms : 30 days after singing in sale of contract


Loading Port :

  • Supply Period : All year around
  • Samples : Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer
  • Minimum Order : By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl




Looking for Fresh Garlic?


Search


Contact Details

Mr. Krishna

S. No 67, Near Green, Handewadi Road, Thane, Maharashtra, India

View Mobile No.