This is a Hand Mirror Embroidered Vintage Cotton Gujrati Kachchh / Kutch Fabric .
- Green & Multi Color Wool Threads Embroidery work has done on One side of the Fabric
- it's a Vintage Fabric there may be Imperfections.
- Wash Care - Hand Washable.
- The Kutch Embroidery is a handicraft and textile signature art tradition of the tribal community of Kutch District in Gujarat, India. This embroidery with its rich designs has made a notable contribution to the Indian embroidery traditions. It's Crafted By Local Village Artist. It is an old Fabric , which has never been used.
You can use this fabric to make Dresses, Tops, Blouses, Jackets, Crafting, Clutches or Evening Bags, Embellish your clothes, Pillows, Drapery, Home Décor, Outdoor, Quilting, Sewing, General, Upholstery etc use it for scrap booking projects.
* You will receive assorted Color & Assorted Design fabric.