Our products are formed under the supervisor of experienced quality control managers utilizing only premium materials and the latest technologies. Owing to our wide distribution network and speedy delivery services, buyers can receive their orders on timely basis.
What is Pitta?
- In Ayurveda, Pitta is one of the three operating principles in physiology. It governs enzymes and hormones and is also responsible for digestion, metabolism, body temperature, hunger, thirst, sight, pigmentations, energy, courage etc. It is hot, intense or sharp, pungent, putrid smelling, moist and liquid.
- When Pitta is in balance one feels content, refreshing and invigorating. The mind and intellect is sharp and vision is clear.
- When Pitta is imbalanced or disturbed, it causes disorders such as burning sensation, excessive body temperature, bleeding disorders, blurred visions, jaundice, urticaria, pharyngitis etc.
- Pitta Tea is simple and quick way to help balance Pitta. It is an appropriate and homologous mixture of natural herbs, which helps to balance both mind and body in a natural way.
- Pitta Tea can be used both by patients (to cure diseases) and healthy persons (to prevent diseases and promote positive health.)
- Yashtimadhu (Liquorice root) - Glycyrrhiza glabra Linn. - 20%
- Pudina (Mint leaves) - Mentha spicata Linn. - 20%
- Madhurika (Fennel) - Foeniculum vulgare Mill. - 15%
- Gandhatrina (Lemon-grass) - Cymbopogon flexuosus - 15%
- Vasa (Vasaka leaves) - Adhatoda vasica Nees. - 10%
- Dhanyaka (Coriander fruits) - Coriandrum sativum Linn. - 10%
- Jeeraka (Cumin seed) - Cuminum cyminum Linn. - 10%
This natural product contains no artificial colorings, flavorings or preservatives. All these natural herbs are being traditionally used for centuries and also mentioned in Ayurvedic literatures.
Uses : Drink Pitta Tea for its cooling and refreshing effect or especially when :
- Feeling excess heat, irritability or impatience, burning sensation, you have a Pitta imbalance and Paittic disorders.
- The weather is hot and dry.
How to prepare?
Add 1/2 of a teaspoon of Pitta Tea to 1 glass water and bring it to boil for 5 minutes. Strain the mixture and drink. You may add milk and sugar or honey to taste. In summer season it may be used as a cold infusion.
Packing : 100 gm8. Kapha Tea