We have maximum expertise in delivering the finest range of Dissectible Transformer to our clients. Being one of the vital manufacturers and exporters from Ambala, Haryana, India, the offered products are highly appreciated in the market, and we manufacture these using premium raw materials. This product, supplied by us, is long-lasting and requires low maintenance cost. Before supplying to the clients, this item is quality-tested, and we source it from authentic vendors in the market.
- This apparatus has been designed primarily for demonstration of the basic principles of the a.c. transformer. The various coils and cores will also serve as the basis of many experiments in electromagnetism, using either direct or alternating current. To this end, the number of turns, the direction of winding and the continuous maximum rated current are marked on each coil.
- In the basic transformer set all coils are fitted with 4mm socket connection, but 600-, and 1200-, turn coils are available (as accessories) fitted with shielded plugs for connection to the a.c. Mains supply. All coils are of enamelled copper wire wound on high impact plastic molded bobbins 75mm long with cheeks 75x60mm. The robust clamping base is provided with a tommy-bar screw to hold the 'U' core , and two knurled nuts to secure the armature and provide for easy changeover of the coils. Soft iron pieces are provide which lovate on top of the 'U' core arms. One end of each pole piece is flat so that the pole pieces in situ provide a narrow gap with the full cross-sectional area,while the other end is in the form of a truncate cone giving a narrow concentrated field between the poles.
- 1 Clamp base.
- 1 laminated 'U' core length of side 133mm, base 95mm, section 32 x 25mm.
- 1 laminated armature 95 x 32 x 25mm.
- 2 soft iron pole pieces.
- 1 300-turn 4A coil.
- 1 600-turn 2A coils.
- 1 1200-turn 1A coil.
- 1 3600-turn 0.3A coil, center tapped.
- 1 12000-turn 0.05A coil.
- 1 detailed instruction book.
Model Number : GP-549.1