INR 200 / Kilogram ( Approx )
Withania Coagulans or Indian Rennet, commonly known as Paneer dodadodi is a shrub of the family Solanaceae. A systematic and regular use of its fruit has shown a decrease in alarmingly high levels of blood glucose. To use, 10 – 15 of its flowers are soaked overnight in a glass of water. The water is filtered through a sieve and taken empty stomach first thing in the morning.
• Paneer doda not only utilize the blood glucose it also repaiir the Beta Cells of Pancreas to provide Insulin to the body.Therefore the patient taking Paneer doda regularly the anti diabetic tablets usage is reduced and if he is on Insuline the units are also redused.
• Paneer doda causes deplection of blood sugar & improves glucoseutilization and carbohydrate metabolism,Minimizes the complication of hyperglycaemia.
• Paneer doda acts on different sites in differing ways to effectively control factors and pathways leading to diabetes mellitus. Synthetic anti-diabetics act on one site in only one way.
• Paneer doda is the only drug to correct the cause as well as effects, besides the condition itself. It attacks the various factors, which precipitate the diabetic condition, and corrects the degenerative complications, which result because of diabetes.
• Paneer doda is safe and effective in managing Diabetes Mellitus as a single agent supplement to synthetic anti-diabetic drugs.
• Paneer doda helps overcome resistance to oral hypoglycemic drugs when used as adjuvant to cases of uncontrolled diabetes.
Paneer doda confers a sense of well-being in patients and promotes symptomatic relief of complaints like weakness, giddiness, pain in legs, body ache, polyuria and pruritis