Our company is counted amid the reputed Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of a wide array of Dual Plate Check Valve. Our Dual Plate Check Valve is sturdy in construction. Our engineers have used premium quality raw materials in the manufacturing of Dual Plate Check Valve. Our Dual Plate Check Valve is famous among our clients for its durability and reliability.
Features and Benefits
Minimum Order Quantity :
- Hi-Tech dual plate check valves use an internal retaining method, which does not encroach on the gasket-sealing surface. Other retainer-less design have an internal retention method incorporating special key and retaining screws. These components encroach on the serrated sealing face area restricting the kind of gasket that can be used. Furthermore, the screws can corrode making maintenance difficult.
- The heart of each valve is the seat/seal interface. Proquip valves are manufactured using the most updated machining methods and equipment to achieve maximum flatness with a fine lapped finish. The result is valves that easily meet and exceed test requirements of API 598 for metal-seated check valves.
- The inherent design of the dual plate check valve results in significantly reduced weight when compared to conventional full-bodied swing check valves. As valves increase in size, the dual plate check valves can be as little as one-fifth the weight of the equivalent full-bodied unit. This results in savings in initial cost, space and pipe support element installation.
- Dual plate check valves are designed such that the discs are hinged at their sides like a door, eliminating the effect of gravity. Consequently, very little energy is needed to open the valve and maintain this position, resulting in lower energy costs.
- For potentially severe applications, a high torsion spring ensures the valve closes as quickly as possible.
- Retainer less fugitive emission design available
- Completely rubber lined and exotic cladded valves available
- Shell WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, CN7M, CD4MCu, Hastelloy, Inconel, Duplex Stainless Steel
- Trim : WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, CN7M, CD4MCu, Hastelloy, Inconel, Duplex Stainless Steel
Valve Operation :
- Size Range : 2" - 72"
- Class : PN 6/PN 10/PN 16/Class 150
- Types : End Connection - Flanged / Lug / Wafer / Buttweld / RTJ
- Operation : Lever, Gear Operator, Electrical Actuator, Pneumatic, Hydraulic