Call Us : +91-11-45822333

Gorgon Nut Manufacturers and Suppliers

YOU ARE IN : Home / Business Directory / Dry Fruits & Nuts / Gorgon Nut

Related Category

View 5 Products below

  • Makhana Nutrimark

    100% Export Quality  Can prepare in minutes. Nutritional Facts.  Fat Free What is Makhana ? Gorgon nut is an aquatic crop, commonly known as Makhana (Euryale ferox salib) is highly nutritious, full organic non cereal food, is extensively grown in the stagnant water of ponds and lakes. The popped Makhana, roasted and eaten as well as used in preparation of various kind of delicious sweets and recipes. It contains 9.

    Shakti Sudha Industries

    Patna | More...

  • Gorgon Nut

    Gorgon Nut as well as used in preparation of various kind of delicious sweets and recipes.It contains 9.7% easily digestible protein, 76% carbohydrate, 12.8% moisture, 0.1% fat, 0.5% total minerals, 0.9% phosphorus & 1.4%mg iron100gm. It also contains useful medicinal properties.

    Tradifo India Limited

    Delhi | More...

  • Gorgon Nuts

    We are one of the leading Suppliers of Gorgon Nuts . These are processed under the most sanitized conditions by our talented professionals using quality proven ingredients as per the set industry standards. Extremely cherished for its nutritional benefits and delicious taste, this is highly demanded worldwide. We make available Gorgon Nut in bulk and at nominal rates. Also, these are hygienically packed in tamper pro

    Appkin

    Indore | More...

  • Shree Veena Udyog

    Bangalore | More...




Tell us your Buy Requirement to Get Instant Response


Is this page helpful?