• jamshedji concrete pumps are used for concrete placing.
• can be used for shortcreting
• can be used for grouting
• can be used for rough plastering
• can be used for material handling.
• jamshedji concrete pumps come with the world wide proven “s” valve design.
• only indigenous manufacture of concrete pumps in india with out any collaboration.
• world renowned “rexroth” german axial piston pumps and hydraulic components.
• double walled housing design for all moving parts for easy and economical replacement
• best quality prime movers used i.e.: kirloskar (indian), deutz, cummins.
• completely automatic function with the help of plc (programmable logical controller)
• easy trouble shooting due to plc
• varied capacities from max 15m3/hr to 80m3/hr and pressure on concrete from 60 bar to 160 bar
• self lubricating automated/manual system as standard feature on all jamshedji pumps
• high pressure and low pressure pumping switch as standard feature on all pumps.
• 200x1600 mm large bore and stroke to handle large size aggregates.
• variable volume controller from 0 to max m3/hr
• state of the art canopy design.
we are popular name in construction industry as our company is the provider of india’s first indigenous concrete pump. Our quality concrete pump model m15 finds application in grouting, plastering and concrete placing of 15m3/h. The multipurpose pump with number of advantages is featured with high pressure. The pump is mounted on a framed chassis with pneumatic tyres for easy mobility.
we have got 3 basic models, m15, m50 and m60. M15 is the smallest capacity model and multipurpose pump in m15 we are using 60 hp diesel engine. Maximum vertical height reached is 45 m horizontal maximum distance 150m at 95 bar pressure. Maximum aggregate size is 20mm. Discharge outlet 75mm to 100mm. M50/m60 is used for mass pumping. We are using up to 240 hp max. Diesel engine, vertical height 250m and horizontal distance 1000m.
advantage of s tube :
s tube is proven technology for high pumping as compare to the gate valve technology. In s tube due to high pressure it can be reversible and taken into hopper and no need to open the pipeline. We are using plc system, remote operate with the help of plc fault detection is easily operated. We are using world class rexroth axial piston pump. When the operation is completed for the day, you can clean the pipeline using sponge balls and water under pressure, because of positive s valve sealing.
J-157, M.I.D.C., Bhosari, Pune - 411026, Maharashtra. (INDIA), Pune, Maharashtra - 411026, IndiaView Mobile No.