Min. Order (MOQ) : 1000 Piece(s)
We are the Maharashtra-based Manufacturer and Supplier instrumental in bringing forth an innovative and environmental-friendly building product, namely Solid Blocks. Made with top-notch raw materials, these Solid Blocks are thrice stronger than the conventional bricks. Moreover, being a cost saving building product makes them truly worth their value! Avail them from us in custom specifications at marginal prices. We cause no delays in shipments across India.
Size Weight in Kg :
- 390X190X90mm 13/14
- 390X190X125mm 18/19
- 390X190X140mm 22/23
- 390X190X190mm 30/32
- 390X190X230mm 40/41
Advantages of Concrete Solid Blocks :
- Weather Resistance : Very low water absorbing quality and they offer stronger resistance to water leakage and withstands adverse weather conditions.
- Saving Raw Material : Up to 60% reduction in cement mortar consumption
- Low Breakage & High Strength : Three times stronger than conventional bricks with consistent strength (about 3 to 4 times than burnt clay bricks),
- Time Saving : Saving both time and labor cost
- Cost Saving : Very economical / Cost effective. 30% reduction in plastering cost
- Fast Construction : It Save on time labor, raw material and result in more rapidly construction
- Nil Wastage : Zero wastage while transporting and usage
All other specification as per IS 2185 (Part I) - Specification for Concrete Masonry Units.
- Moisture movement : 0.09 (Max)
- Water absorption : 10% (Max)
- Drying Shrinkage : 0.10% (Max)
- Block density : As per table 2 of IS 2185 ( Part I )
- Compressive strength : As per table 2 of IS 2185 (Part I)
- Tolerance : L:+/- 5 mm, H/W: +/-3 mm
- Physical requirements : Perpendicular edges, smooth finish, free of cracks and other defects