Ours is one of the most respected names involved in the manufacturing, exporting and supplying of high quality Integral Finned Tubes. Made using high-grade raw materials, our Integral Finned Tubes are highly accredited for their optimum strength, dimensional accuracy, excellent finish, etc. Our Integral Finned Tubes are helpful in improving the thermal performance of heat exchangers without repositioning the pipes or changing shell size or flow arrangement. We make available these Integral Finned Tubes in different lengths and thicknesses. These are widely used in such applications where extended surface is required.
- Smooth finish
- Accurate dimensions
- Sturdy construction
- Corrosion resistance surface.
Availability : Available materials are stainless steel (304l, 316l, 321(h), 304h, 310, ), Duplex, Copper Alloys, Nickel alloys, Hastelloy and Titanium.
Size range / Dimensions
- Tube size : 12,7mm, 15,88mm, 19,05mm and 25,4mm.
- Per inch : 16, 19, 26, 28, 30, 32, 36, 40 and 43 finsinch dependant on material
- Non-destructive eddy current examination.
- Air under water testing
- Hydrostatic testing (with fluorescent dye)
- Fin profile examination at 50x magnification
- Dimensional & ring gage checks
In specifying finned tubes you should advise
- Number of finned tubes required
- Outside diameter of tube
- Tube thickness or thickness required under root of fin
- Length of finned tube
- Number of fins per inch
- Unfinned ends
- Skipped portions and dimensions from one end
- Material of tube
Norms - ASME pressure vessel code Sec.8, UG-8 and Div. 1 appendix 23
- ASTM B891 : Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Titanium and Titanium Alloy Condenser and Heat Exchanger Tubes With Integral Fins
- ASTM A1012 : Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Ferritic, Austenitic and Duplex Alloy Steel Condenser And Heat Exchanger Tubes with Integral Fins
- ASTM B924 : Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Nickel Alloy Condenser and Heat Exchanger Tubes With Integral Fins
- ASTM A498 : Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Carbon, Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy Steel Heat Exchanger Tubes with Integral Fins
- ASTM B359 : Standard Specification for Copper and Copper-Alloy Seamless Condenser and Heat Exchanger Tubes With Integral Fins
- Color : Metallic
- Material : Metal
- Application : Automobiles
- Surface Finishing : Polished
- Size : 0-15mm
- Features : Accuracy Durable, Auto Reverse, Corrosion Resistance
- Thickness : 0-5mm