Colors by India presents an exclusive pure handwoven party wear and special occasion wear sarees, each a timeless treasure of hand woven Banares heritage. Katan silks, kadwa resham and zari motifs orange and magenta two colors border hand weaves. We have a very special edition of heirloom sarees which are sure to take a place of pride in a party or a saree collectors wardrobe. The saree comes with an unstitched pure silk blouse with banarasi zari and resham weave border.
|Saree Length:||6.25 meters (with Blouse)|
|Saree Width:||44 inches|
|Blouse Length:||80 cm (Unstitched Blouse Fabric)|
Wash & Care
1. Dry cleaning is the best method to wash an apparel made of soft and delicate material.
2. For silk apparel, it is necessary that one keeps it covered by a cotton cloth, always.
3. Being a pure natural fabric, they need abundant breathing and cotton is one of the few materials which allow this.
1. Never wrap silk apparel in plastic and trap the moisture; this could change the color and quality of the fabric in no time.
2. Additionally always keep it free from moths by using cedar sticks.
Ck. 43/59, Chhattatale, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh - 221001, IndiaView Mobile No.