Bill Kelso founded of Mr. Scoreboards inverted the Digital Scorer which is used in all the scoreboards on our webpage. His invention won an Australian Design Award for excellence in design.
It is a unique numbering system when I number or scorer is manually changed from the front to make any number for 0 to 9.
To use this system in scoreboards here are some instructions:
1. Using a waterproof sheet of plywood or equivalent say 2m x 1m for a Cricket Scoreboard.
2. Paint it black. Attached some hooks or screw eyes so it can be hung on the wall.
3. For Cricket get a sign writer to make name plates or print direct to the sheet say Home, Visitors, For, Overs, and All Chasing.
4. Attached signage to the board along with 9 or 12 scorers depending on the style of your board.
5. Scorers are attached using either double sided tape or screws.
Most of the boards on our webpage are plastic and foldable with retractable legs. The boards are too heavy to export. So we only sell the scorers.
50 Scorers per box. Freight for postage is additional.
Minimum Order Quantity : 1 Box
Mr. Bill Kelso
31 Pine Street, Randwick, Sydney, , Australia
Mobile Phone : +61-418601243