we are offering Neem cake is a potential source of organic manure. Neem has demonstrated considerable potential as a fertilizer. Our Neem cake also reduces alkalinity in soil, as it produces organic acids on decomposition. Being totally natural, the Neem Cake we offer hence ensures fertility of the soil. It also improves the organic matter content of the soil, helping improvement in soil texture, water holding capacity, soil aeration for better root development.
Advantages of Neem Cake
- Acts as an Organic Manure and a pest repellent on all types of crops and soils
- Acts as a natural fertilizer with pesticide properties
- Protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants
- Increases dry matter in Tectona grandis (Teak), Acacia nilotica (gum Arabic tree) and other forest trees
- Acts as a nitrification inhibitor and prolongs the availability of nitrogen to short duration and long duration crops
- Increases the efficiency of nitrogenous fertilizer use
- Minimizes the requirement of nitrogen in crop production and hence reduces the cost of fertilizer application
- Improves the soil condition considerably and protects the soil during drought
- Increases crop yield substantially
- Neem Manure is available in 25 Kgs, 50 Kgs HDPE Bags. We can provide Neem Cake in any size packaging for bulk order
Tomato, Eggplant, Chilli, Okra, Blackgram, Chickpea, Green gram, French bean, Papaya, Betalvine, Davaua, Banil, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Rice, Banana, Potato, Spinach, Reddish, Wheat, Sugarcane and many more.
Used For Crops Like
- Very cost effective
- Better yield than conventional Urea and Fertilizers
- Rich source of NPK and other Micro Nutrients
- Control Nematodes and other soil pests
- Improve soil organic content
- Can be used with other fertilizers/Urea simultaneously
- Safe for earthworms
Used widely on fruits, vegetables, sugarcane, tea, coffee, paddy, aromatic plants, banana and spice plantations and in floriculture. It is ideal for crops like Rice, Wheat, Cotton, Sugarcane, Fruits, Vegetables, Spices, Coconut, Tea Gardens, Flower Plants and Golf Grounds etc.