We are offering laser cutting machinery.
Laser cutting machinery works on the principle by heating the material at the focal point of the focused laser beam above its melting point. The resulting molten material is ejected either by a coaxial gas jet or the induced vapor pressure, thus forming the cut kerf.
Laser cutting machinery is applied for different kinds of materials like stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminum etc. Where it require precise, fast and force-free processing. Lasers create narrow kerfs and thus achieve high-precision cuts. Compared to alternative techniques like die cutting, laser cutting machinery is cost-efficient already for small-batch production.
Application of laser cutting machinery is as follow:
1) job & machine shop application
2) automotive industries
3) aerospace industries
4) metal profile art work
5) machine manufacturer
6) sheet metal application
7) fabrication work
advantage of laser cutting machinery:
1) co2 sealed slab laser technology.
2) laser pre-mix gas bottles not required. Saves cost and space.
3) no pre heating required prior to start.
4) 48 months pro rata warranty.
5) after refilling your warranty extends to another 48 months (same as new machine)
6) low operating cost (160 rs. Per hour approx.)
7) no moving parts, less maintenance.
8) low standby power consumption.
9) we provide meniscus focusing lenses.