- Composition Levocetirizine (5mg) + Montelukast (10mg)
- Montijoy-L Tablet is used in the treatment of various allergic conditions. It relieves symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, itching, swelling and rashes. It also reduces inflammation in the airways and make breathing easier.
- Take Montijoy-L Tablet in the dose and duration advised by the doctor. In case you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- It may cause some amount of dizziness, so do not drive or do anything that needs attention. It may also cause some other side effects like nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, so take plenty of fluids as it may help to prevent dehydration
USES OF Montijoy-L TABLET
- Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
Montijoy-L TABLET SIDE EFFECTS
- Dryness in mouth
- Skin rash
- Flu-like symptoms
HOW TO USE Montijoy-L TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Montijoy-L Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW Montijoy-L TABLET WORKS
Montijoy-L Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Levocetirizine and Montelukast, which relieves sneezing and runny nose due to allergies. Levocetirizine is an antiallergic which blocks a chemical messenger (histamine) responsible for runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Montelukast is a leukotriene antagonist. It works by blocking another chemical messenger (leukotriene). This reduces inflammation (swelling) in the airways and nose, and improves symptoms.
Montijoy-L TABLET RELATED WARNINGS
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Montijoy-L Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
Montijoy-L Tablet is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there are limited human studies.
Montijoy-L Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Montijoy-L Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- Montijoy-L Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Montijoy-L Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of Montijoy-L Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Montijoy-L Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Montijoy-L Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Limited information is available on the use of Montijoy-L Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
Interested in this product?
Ask for more details & Latest Price from seller
Manufacturer / Exporters / Suppliers
- Total Number of Employees 20
- Member Since 2011
- Year of Establishment 2009