Our company is widely acclaimed as a Manufacturer and Supplier of N-Rich Biofertilizer from Sangli, Maharashtra. N-Rich Biofertilizer offered by us has the ability to fix atmospheric nitrogen in soil, making sure that proper supplementation is provided to the plant. We store our Biofertilizer in temperature-controlled warehouse to keep it contaminant free. Customers can acquire high quality N-Rich Biofertilizer from us at highly attractive rates.
Mode of Action :
- Nitrogen cannot be absorbed by the plants owing to the strong triple bonds between the nitrogen atoms making it inert and therefore non assimable by plants.
- Enzyme production : Azotobacter vinelendii produces enzymes such as molybdenum-containing nitrogenase enzyme and two alternative nitrogenases; one in which vanadium replaces molybdenum and a second which contains neither transition metal but only iron.
- Nitrogen fixation needs a large amount of energy in the form of ATP and an anaerobic environment (no oxygen environment). Thus Azotobacter develops a special defence mechanism against oxygen by intensifying its metabolism that reduces the oxygen concentration in its cells. It can also synthesise a protective 2Fe-2S protein which can bind to nitrogenase in conditions of oxygen stress to form an oxygen-stable complex that is inactive but protected from damage. Homocitrate ions play some role in the processes of Biological Nitrogen Fixation ( BNF) .
- Nitrogenase action: This is an important enzyme used to convert atmospheric nitrogen into ammonium / nitrate ions which get fixed in soil and can be absorbed by the plants. The basic type is molybdenum-iron nitrogenase.
- Nitrogen fixation is regulated by the enhancer protein NifA and the "sensor" flavoprotein NifL which modulates the activation of gene transcription of nitrogen fixation by redox-dependent switching. These two proteins form a unique complex not seen in other nitrogen fixing bacteria.
- Bio Active compound synthesis: Azotobacter vinelendii synthesizes some biologically active substances including some phytohormones and vitamins thereby stimulating plant growth. They also facilitate the mobility of heavy metals in the soil and thus enhance bioremediation of soil from heavy metals, such as cadmium, mercury and lead.
Target Nutrition : Nitrogen supplementation
Crops : N-Rich is suitable for application on Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops , Sugar Crops , Forage Crops , Plantation crops ,Vegetables, Fruits, Spices , Flowers , Medicinal crops , Aromatic Crops , Orchards and Ornamentals.
Compatibility : N-Rich is compatible with BioPesticides and other Bio Fertilizers.
Shelf Life :
- N-Rich is stable for a period of 1 year from the date of manufacturing.
- Population density-1×109 cfu/ml
- Packing available- 1litre/5 litres/20litres.
Method of Application :
- For spraying- 1 to 2 ml/lt of water.
- For drip/drenching-1lt/acre
- For soil treatment-1lt in 25kg cowdung for 1 acre
Technical Name : Azotobacter Vinelendii
Manufacturer / Exporters / Suppliers
- Total Number of Employees Below 20
- Member Since 2015
- Year of Establishment 2014