|Biological Source||Citrus Sinensis|
|Culinary Use of Orange Powder||• Orange powder is enough acidic so useful for tenderize meat in a marinade.
• Orange powder can be sprinkled over cut fruits and used as a flavouring agent.
• Orange powder is useful in salad dressings, sauces and desserts.
• It is also used in the preparation of colorful rice and fruit punch.
• Useful in the preparation of orange zest.
|Health Benefits of Orange Powder||• Orange powder consumption can lower down the risk of developing kidney stones.
• Hesperidin and Pectin present in Oranges lowers bad cholesterol. It helps the body to slow down the absorption of fats.
• Orange powder has low calories and can be consumed daily. It can balance the sugar levels in your blood very effectively.
• Orange powder has anti-inflammatory property reduces the risks of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
• Natural oils present in oranges can be used to moisturize skin.
• A compound called D-linonene, usually found in Oranges and other citrus fruits, fights against various cancers like colon cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, breast cancer etc. Vitamin C protects cells from damage against free radicals.
• Folic acid present in Orange powder helps in Brain growth development.
• Vitamin C presents in Orange’s increases the production of white Blood Cells which further improves your immune system.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Orange Powder in India.
The orange is the fruit of the citrus species. Orange trees are widely grown in tropical and subtropical climates and their sweet fruit is consumed fresh or processed to obtain their juice. Oranges can be described as oval/sphere shaped fruits with leathery porous skin.
Orange powder is clear, thin, fine powder and free from foreign material. It has a natural orange flavor. Bulk density of the powder is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. 100% passes through 30 mesh size. Total acidity is not more than 3%. pH is 4 – 5. Moisture is 5% and total ash is 4%.