The world’s fastest hammer drill class 3 kg from BOSCH with a handle SDS-Plus for work with impact (drilling in concrete, brick, stone and forging). Equipped with a rotation lock for works related to forging and a reverse / reverse rotation function enabling screwing and unscrewing screws and bolts. Built-in VIBRATION CONTROL system – setting new standards in the field of vibrations in the SDS-Plus hammer segment – achieved vibration level of 13 m / s 2 .
- The latest generation SDS-Plus tool holder with dust cover
- Optimized pneumatic impact with up to 3.1 J of impact energy , thanks to which drilling in the hardest concrete is now a pleasure
- Forging function that allows you to perform chiselling work in brick, stone and concrete, and with using a special chisel also in wood.
- System Vario-Lock enabling setting the chisel in 36 different positions.
- Impact mechanism enclosure with closed lubrication system, thanks to which the durability and strength of the hammer has been increased more than twice.
- Mechanical overload clutch protects the device against damage when the drill is blocked.
- Back handle with VIBRATION CONTROL 2-stage damping system (patented by BOSCH) , which increases the comfort of work and reduces the level of vibrations transmitted to the wrist. Impact
- Blockade for non-shock drilling in steel and wood.
- Rear handle covered with soft material Softgrip with vibration dampening system .
- Adjustable depth stop around the front axle.
- BOSCH Electronic System: smooth, electronic speed control with step-up function for precise drilling.
- Right / left switch for screwing and removing bolts and screws with power compensation system, due to which the rotation speed to both left and right is identical.
- Designed for very heavy work components: hardened keys transferring the drive in the SDS-Plus holder , housing made of impact-resistant plastic, metal casing of the impact mechanism on both sides sealed ball bearings, with self carbon brushes, and the like.
- Long, 4-meter cord covered with rubber insulation mechanism ball , so that the cable does not break and does not fold, which greatly increases its resistance to damage .
- Plastic suitcase – guarantees easy and safe transport and facilitates storage of the tool, is resistant to any mechanical damage, in addition, the suitcase has specially profiled space for additional equipment, thanks to which none of the equipment does not move during transport.
- Very efficient engine with power : 800 W
- Origin : Germany.
- Rotational speed : 0 – 900 / min (adjustable smoothly)
- Torque : 26 Nm
- Power cord with a length of : 4 m with ball mechanism
- Number of strokes : 0 – 4.000 / min (adjustable smoothly)
- Machine weight : 3.5 kg.
- Drilling diameter in concrete : max. 28 mm (with SDS-Plus holder)
- Energy of single impact : 3.1 J
- Drill diameter in steel : up to 13 mm (with additional drill chuck – lack of equipment)
- Drill diameter in masonry with drills : up to 82 mm
- Drilling diameter in wood : up to 30 mm (with additional drill chuck – not included)