Our organization has a team of competent workers to make sure accurate quality control of products is done in order to ensure purchaser's quality demands are met. Assistance from the smart packaging system has enabled us to meet bulk and customized packaging requirements of the clients. In addition, our experts ensure safe packaging of the products.
Following are the uses of Coconut Shell Powder :
- It is used as a raw material for Activated Carbon industries.
- It is extensively used as compound filler in the manufacture of Phenolic molding powder (Bakelite plastic) as a filler & extender.
- It is used as a filler for synthetic resin glues.
- It is used successfully with specialized surface finishing liquid products (as an absorbent), Mastic adhesives, resin casting and bituminous products.
- It is used in heavy duty hand cleaner pastes as a mild abrasive.
- It can give a smooth and lustrous finish to moulded articles, and also improve their resistance to moisture and heat.
- In the Granular form, it is used as a Lost Circulation Material in Oil Well Drilling.
- It is used as a mild abrasive in shot blasting of delicate objects and of historic buildings.
- In Asia, it is widely used for the manufacture of insect repellent in the form of mosquito coils and also in Agarbathis, due to its long and uniform burning qualities.
- The product finds extensive use in plywood and laminated boards as a phenolic extruder and as a filler in synthetic resin glues.
- Since it has good durability characteristics, high toughness and abrasion resistant properties, it is suitable for long standing use. The shell is similar to hard woods in chemical composition, though lignin content is higher & cellulose content is lower.
- Coconut Shell Powder is preferred to other alternate materials available in the market such as bark powder, furfural and peanut shell powder because of its uniformity in quality and chemical composition, better properties in respect of water absorption and resistance to fungal attack.
Product Specification :
- Appearance Clear light brown free flowing powder
- Moisture - 6 % Maximum
- Apparent Density - 0.6 to 0.7 g/cc
- Ash Content - 2% Maximum
- Sieve analysis - BS sieve 60-100 mesh
- Apparent Density : 0.6 to 0.7 g/cc
- Ash Content : 2% Maximum
- Moisture : 6 % Maximum