Piles Tablets is beneficial in the following :
- shrinks pile mass
- controls bleeding
- heals inflamed skin and the mucus membrane.
- The drug offers symptomatic relief from rectal bleeding, pain, itchiness
- corrects chronic constipation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
- The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
- Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
- A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
- Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.
Piles are inflamed and swollen collections of tissue in the anal area.They can have a range of sizes, and they may be internal or external. Internal piles are normally located between 2 and 4 centimeters (cm) above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type. External piles occur on the outside edge of the anus.
In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days.
An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.