Shris Vig Export

Shris Vig Export

Chamarajanagar, Karnataka, India

Turmeric


Turmeric

 

payment terms and details
  • l/c at sight 100% with prime bank and t/t
  • 70% advance and remaining 30% was bl (bill of lading) with scan documents
price

tuticorin / chennai port /, cif, cnf

delivery terms

15 days after singing in sale of contract

loading port

chennai port and tuticorin port / cochin port

supply period

all year around

samples

free / dhl delivery fee paid by buyer

minimum order

by  sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl

type of bags

jute bags /pp bags

 

.


  • Country of Origin : India
  • Type : Organic
  • Color : Yellow, Yellowish, Orange Yellow
  • Feature : Lab Tested, Natural, No Harmful
  • Application : Puja, Recital Purpose, Worship
  • Shape : Round
  • Finishing : Polished
  • Size : 7-8mm

Products Images

Image Details
image 1
  • Image 1


image 2
  • Image 2


image 3
  • Image 3


image 4
  • Image 4


image 5
  • Image 5


image 6
  • Image 6




Looking for Turmeric?


Search


Contact Details

Mr. Vignesh

Terakanambi Hundi, Chamarajanagar, Karnataka - 571123, India

Mobile Phone : +91-7005837131

https://www.shrisvigexport.com