• Provides required cervical spine immobilization.
• Height adjustability helps to stabilize the cervical region firmly, immobilizing the neck during injuries and improves patient compliance and comfort.
• Die-moulded from unbreakable plastic polymers offers a firm support that largely prevents flexion & extension of the cervical spine.
• Special round foam bonding provided for comfort.
• Air Vents provided for air circulation.
When to use:
• simple and stable fractures
• degenerative disorders
• immobilisation after trauma/surgery
• moderate to severe cervical pain
Benefits of use:
• Stabilises the neck and immobilises the cervical spine
• Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation
• The cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment.
Sixty Plus Products
Skyline, Tirandaz, Powai, Mumbai, India, 4000076, Maharashtra, IndiaView Mobile No.