Fenugreek or Methika has been used for centuries across Asia & the Mediterranean regions being an essential oil abundant in many nutrients. It’s oil is pressed or distilled from the seeds of the Trigonella foenum gracecum plant is charecterised by it’s waxy nature.
- Enhances carbohydrate metabolism which is advantageous to those with diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Has an amino acid called 4-hydroxyisoleucine which increases insulin receptors and encourages better metabolism of glucose.
- Known to lower hypertension.
- Soothes the nervous system and helps prevent muscle spasm.
- Supports female hormones and supports the female reproductive system.
- Supports milk production in the women who are lactating.
- Supports reproductive system.
Indications: According to Ayurveda, Fenugreek Oil or Methika taila is used for diabetes (Prameha), all types of Jwara (fever), disorders of Vata and Kapha, Bronchitis.
Reference: Bhavaprakasha Nighantu (Haritakyadi varga).
Ingredients: 500mg Fenugreek Oil (Trigonella foenum gracecum) 500mg% w/w).
Suggested Use: One capsule after a meal or as directed by physician.
Caution: Store at a dry place at an ambient temperature, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Natural Product: Color may vary.