We are Maharashtra(India) based entity and actively involved in offering nothing short of the best quality products in the market. We have developed state-of-the-art storage facility, laced with all the necessary amenities, required for maintaining high-quality standards. Payment terms and details : L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan docume
S. No 67, Near Green, Handewadi Road, Maharashtra , India
Our Fresh Ginger offers various health benefits like improved digestion, controlled blood pressure, cholesterol levels and many other. We are counted among distinguished suppliers of Ginger catering to buyers across diverse markets. We have massive warehouse with Individual stock keeping units (SKUs). We are capable of sorting the products in an efficient way and can easily entertain bulk requirements of the customer
Dream India Exports
114, Swastik Plaza, Pokhran Road, No. 2, Nr Voltas Company, Thane-400601, Maharashtra - 400601, India
Our organization has a wide supply network, which enables us to serve buyers IN Mira Road (E), Mumbai(India) and/ or anywhere. Backed by a hardworking team, we are capable of offering the Ginger as per the exact requirements of the buyers.
Fit Tech Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Unit 12, J. D. Industrial Estate, Nr. Dahisar, Check Naka, Opp. Prasad Hotel, Mira Village, Maharashtra - 401104, India
We are offering fresh ginger. being a pioneer in offering high quality vegetables and herbs, we offer fresh ginger . Processed by a team of skilled professionals, fresh ginger is in excellent condition i.e. Without any cuts or rotting. Our fresh ginger has long shelf-life as well. In addition, we offer fresh ginger at nominal price.
Kanishka Trading Pvt Ltd.
A2/304,neelkanth Green Behind Happy Valley, Maharashtra - 411033, India
We offer fresh ginger. we specialize in providing fresh ginger to the clients. Our fresh ginger is naturally grown without the use of any kind of organic manures. Fresh ginger has high medicinal benefits and used for curing indigestion, soothing nausea and stopping diarrhea. Moreover, the fresh ginger is also used for treating menstrual cramps, common cold and headaches. We can provide the fresh ginger even in bulk,
G/1603, Eternity Chs., Kanakia Spaces, Teen Haath Naka., Maharashtra - 400604, India
We are a dependable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Fresh Ginger . Fresh Ginger is known to have various culinary as well as medicinal properties. Fresh Ginger, which we offer, is known for its freshness and purity. We always try to deliver the Fresh Ginger in the minimum delivery period possible so that clients can get it in the fresh form.
B. B. International
Jeevan Life Styles, Morning Glory, 01/003, Near Marathon Nagari, Yadav Nagar, Shirgaon - Midc, Badalapur (east), Maharashtra - 421503, India
Post your Buy Requirement
I - 203, Moreshwar Complex, Near Sadguru Shoping Center, Diva - East., Maharashtra - 400612, India