Thane, Maharashtra, India GST : 27ADFPA7792P1ZW Verified Supplier
Our offered Product range includes natural orange powder, Natural Pomegranate Powder, Natural Pineapple Powder, Natural Guava Powder and natural papaya powder.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Orange Powder in India. The orange is the fruit of the citrus species. Orange trees are widely grown in tropical and subtropical climates and their sweet fruit is consumed fresh or processed to obtain their juice. Oranges can be described as oval/sphere shaped fruits with leathery porous skin. Orange powder is clear, thin, fine powder and free from foreign material. It has a natural orange flavor. Bulk density of the powder is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. 100% passes through 30 mesh size. Total acidity is not more than 3%. pH is 4 – 5. Moisture is 5% and total ash is 4%.
|Biological Source||Citrus Sinensis|
|Culinary Use of Orange Powder||• Orange powder is enough acidic so useful for tenderize meat in a marinade.
• Orange powder can be sprinkled over cut fruits and used as a flavouring agent.
• Orange powder is useful in salad dressings, sauces and desserts.
• It is also used in the preparation of colorful rice and fruit punch.
• Useful in the preparation of orange zest.
|Health Benefits of Orange Powder||• Orange powder consumption can lower down the risk of developing kidney stones.
• Hesperidin and Pectin present in Oranges lowers bad cholesterol. It helps the body to slow down the absorption of fats.
• Orange powder has low calories and can be consumed daily. It can balance the sugar levels in your blood very effectively.
• Orange powder has anti-inflammatory property reduces the risks of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
• Natural oils present in oranges can be used to moisturize skin.
• A compound called D-linonene, usually found in Oranges and other citrus fruits, fights against various cancers like colon cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, breast cancer etc. Vitamin C protects cells from damage against free radicals.
• Folic acid present in Orange powder helps in Brain growth development.
• Vitamin C presents in Orange’s increases the production of white Blood Cells which further improves your immune system.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality pomegranate powder in India. It is one of the most popular fruits, which is cultivated for food, juice, flavour and colour. The name pomegranate is derived from the French words “pomme garnete”, which means seeded apple. The pomegranate is a rounded shrub that typically grows 12 to 14 feet high and is native from India to Iran. The rich, red fruit is surrounded by a hard leathery skin that protects a delicate sweetly flavoured pomegranate seeds inside. Every pomegranate fruit is composed of exactly 840 seeds. The inner membranes and rind is not consumed due to the high acid content, but are often used by the cosmetic companies as an active ingredient in the skin care products. Pomegranate powder is made from both seeds and pomace of the pomegranate. It is widely used for its nutritive value in various health supplement products. Pomegranate powder is light pink in color. It has a characteristic flavor. Bulk density of the powder is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. Passes through mesh size of #30. pH is 2.5 – 3.5. Total acidity is not more than 3%. Moisture 5% and total ash 4%.
|Biological Source||Punica granatum|
|Culinary Use of Pomegranate Powder||• Pomegranate powder is very much useful in deserts and baby foods.
• Pomegranate powder is mainly useful in preparation of different fruit cocktail.
• Pomegranate powders are used as a spice known as anardana.
• Pomegranate powder is also used as a sprinkling agent in different fruit salads.
• It is also used in chutny’s and curry preparation in some countries.
• Pomegranate powder is used in cooking, baking, meal garnishes, juice blends, smoothies, and alcoholic beverages, such as cocktails and .
|Health Benefits of Pomegranate Powder||• Pomegranate powder contains a high amount of vitamin E, a nutrient very beneficial for maintaining the health of the skin.
• Pomegranate powder helps to expedite wound healing.
• Pomegranate powder helps to protect sun aging and skin cancer.
• Pomegranate powder works as antioxidant.
• It is also useful for skin inflammation.
• It is also useful for improving digestion.
• Pomegranate powder is found to be very effective in treatment of piles.
• Pomegranate powder is very useful for preventing the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality Natural Pineapple Powder in India. The ananas fruit is described as compound (multiple) type of fruit that develops from many small fruitlets fused together around central core. Its pulp is juicy and fleshy with the stem serving as a supporting fibrous core. The outer skin features rough, tough, and scaly rind. The color in the ripe fruits may be yellow, orange-yellow or reddish. Internally, its juicy flesh may range from creamy white to yellow and has a mix of sweet and tart taste with rich flavor. Each fruit measures up to 12 inches in length and weighs 1 to 8 pounds or more. Fresh Pineapple powder variety are spray dried which is carried out at low temperature to retain flavour, colour and nutrition values. The particles are dried, embedded in food grade matrix and packed. Pineapple powder is cream in color. It has a characteristic flavor. Bulk density is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. it passes 100% through mesh size of 30. Total acidity is not more than 3%. Total moisture is max 5% and ash content is 3%.
|Biological Source||Ananas comosus|
|Culinary Use of Pineapple Powder||
It is used as a flavoring agent in ice cream, sweets, confectionery, bakery & biscuit products, baby foods, fruit chutney, snack food, food premixes for sweets, soft drink concentrates, milk based products, etc.
|Health Benefits of Pineapple Powder||Fresh pineapple powder is low in calories. It is a storehouse for several unique health promoting compounds, minerals and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
Pineapple fruit powder contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein. Bromelain also has anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting and anti-cancer properties
Fresh pineapple powder is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin; vitamin C
Pineapple fruit powder is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like Folates, Thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin and minerals like copper, manganese and potassium.
Pineapple powder soothes inflammation and repairs muscle tissues
It also stimulates wound healing.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality guava powder in India. Guavas are common tropical fruits cultivated and enjoyed in many tropical and subtropical regions. Guava Powder is contracted from a small tree (Guava Tree), with spreading branches. This powdered product gives off a strong, sweet and musky odor. Guava powder is cream white in color. It has a characteristic flavour. Bulk density is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. passes through the mesh size of #30. Total acidity not more than 2%. pH is between 5-6. Moisture is max 5%. Total ash is max 4%.
|Biological Source||Psidium Guajava|
|Culinary Use of Guava Powder||• Guava powder can be used to flavor ice cream, confections and fruit juices, or boiled with sugar to make jelly, or utilized as pectin to make jelly of low-pectin fruits.
• Guava juice powder is often used in cooking sauces, candies, dried snacks, fruit bars, and desserts.
• Guava Powder also used in fruit punch and preparation of Ice cream soda’s.
• Powder can be sprinkled in different fruit salad dishes.
• Red guava powder can be used as the base of salted products such as sauces, substituting for tomatoes, especially to minimize acidity.
|Health Benefits of Guava Powder||1. Guava Powder are the rich source of dietary fiber and vitamin c with moderate levels of Folic Acid.
2. Guava powder is a source of beta carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C, copper, zinc and selenium.
3. Guava powder can be found to be the rich source of linoleic acid.
4. Guava powder is the best source of Vitamin C. The fruit contains 228 mg of Vitamin C that is equal to 338% of RDA needed in the daily diet.
5. Guava powder act as an antioxidant that increases immune system functioning to protect the body against common diseases.
6. Guava powder has a good amount of lycopene that is carotenoid phytonutrient. Lycopene has anti-tumor properties and protects from prostate cancer.
7. Guava powder contains a high amount of potassium, which is useful to maintain the proper level of sodium in the body. High potassium is also needed for proper fluid i.e. electrolyte maintenance. Hence, it can maintain high blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attack and strokes.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of papaya powder in India. Papaya is a powerhouse of nutrients and is available throughout the year. The papaya, papaw, or pawpaw is the fruit of the plant Carica Papaya. The papaya is a large, tree-like plant, with a single stem growing from 5 to 10 m (16 to 33 ft) tall, with spirally arranged leaves confined to the top of the trunk. The lower trunk is conspicuously scarred where leaves and fruit were borne. The leaves are large, 50–70 cm (20–28 in) in diameter, deeply palmately lobed, with seven lobes. Made from fresh papaya fruits through a special drying process, it remains very much natural in its nutritive contents. Papaya powder is pale yellow color. It has a characteristic flavor. Bulk density is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. Powder is passes through mesh size of 30. Total acidity is not more than 2%. pH is between 5.0 – 6.0. Moisture max 5%. Total ash is max 5%.
|Biological Source||Carica Papaya|
|Culinary Use of Papaya Powder||• Papaya Fruit powder is very much useful in meat tenderizing.
• It can be used in many recipes as a flavoring agent.
• It could also be sprinkled directly onto meat before baking and mixed into soups and stews.
• It could be pressed into tablets and sold as medicine for the relief of digestion problems due to its intact nutritive content.
• It is also useful in the preparation of milk shakes and baby foods.
• Papaya powder is also useful in the preparation of Salalds.
|Health Benefits of Papaya Powder||• Papayas are wonderful sources of Vitamins A, C, E, and B. Our Papaya Juice Powder contains above-average amounts. of vital nutrients like potassium and magnesium.
• Papaya powder also promotes healing in its own right, it has a synergistic effect on other nutrient-rich foods.
• Combining our Papaya Juice Powder with other superfoods like goji berries, mangosteen, and acai berries allows for maximum functionality of those fruits and an increased sense of wellness.
• Papaya powders are most known for their effectiveness in treating gastrointestinal ailments like indigestion. They are also a great defense against colon cancer, urinary tract infections, and constipation.
• Papaya juice powder boosts the immune system.
• It is useful for healing skin problem.
• Useful in protection against infection.
• Improves milk flow in nursing women.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality watermelon powder in India. Watermelon is a vine-like (scrambler and trailer) flowering plant. The watermelon is an annual plant with long, weak, trailing or climbing stems which are five-angled and up to 3 m (10 ft) long. The leaves are stemmed and are alternate, large and pinnately-lobed, stiff and rough when old. Watermelon powder is light pink to red in color. It has a fine texture and it is normally used to treat mouth sores and canker sores, as well as nasal congestion.
|Biological Source||Citrullus Lanatus|
|Culinary Use of Watermelon Powder||• Useful in making juices and ice cream.
• Adds a taste of watermelon to smoothies.
• Can be added to yogurt for flavour.
|Health Benefits of Watermelon Powder||• Pale pink watermelon powder, is rich in vitamin C and supports the UV-stressed immune system of the skin and can also be used to prevent photo-aging.
• Protects the skin from everyday toxins and promotes cell renewal.
• Watermelon extract has good solubility in water and alcohol.
• Watermelon contains amino acids such as tryptophan and glutamic acids, which are essential to the body.
• Watermelon powder contains lysine help in calcium absorption to facilitate formation of collagen and connective tisses in the body.
• Watermelon powder arginine improves the body’s metabolism and cardiovascular system.
• Watermelon powder 100 grams of this powder provides 139% of recommended daily requirement of magnesium, which is vital for normal heart functioning, maintenance of regular blood pressure, supporting metabolic processes and protein synthesis.
• Watermelon powder is beneficial in treatment of cardiovascular diseases and hypertension, also for controlling diabetes.
• This powder contains lycopene, which is good for the face.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality strawberry powder in India. Strawberries are among the most versatile of fresh fruits, unfortunately, they are quiet perishable and hard to store as well, so they usually need to be purchased fresh only. This fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. Strawberries Powder are fine reddish pink to purple powder.
|Biological Source||Fragaria Vesca|
|Culinary Use of Strawberry Powder||• Strawberry powder adds a naturally sweet strawberry flavour and rich nutrient boots to a variety of foods and drinks.
• Strawberry powder can be sprinkled over morning oatmeal or mixed into plain yogurt, can be blend with other fruits or choice of milk for a refreshing smoothie.
• Strawberry powder can also be added to deserts such as pudding, parfaits, or mixed into cake and muffin batters.
|Health Benefits of Strawberry Powder||• Strawberry powder is the richest source of Vitamin-C, which boosts the immune system and wards of illness.
• It is an antioxidant to the body to protect cells from damage.
• It also reduces the risk of high blood pressure.
• Freeze-dried powder is an excellent source of both soluble and insoluble fibres, which help lower the LDL `bad’ cholesterol levels and aid the digestive track and prevents overeating.
• The phytonutrients present in strawberries have a protective anti-inflammatory effect in the body.
• The consumption of this may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Raw strawberry powder can help keep our cholesterol levels in a normal range.
• Strawberries are rich in calcium, vitamin-K, potassium and manganese, all of which help to build and maintain strong bones.
• Strawberries are found to be the best source for skin aging as it contains the antioxidant ellagic acid.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality sapodilla powder in India. Sapodilla can grow to more than 30 m (98 ft) tall with an average trunk diameter of 1.5 m (4.9 ft). The white flowers are inconspicuous and bell-like, with a six-lobed corolla. An unripe fruit has a firm outer skin and when picked, releases white chicle from its stem. A fully ripened fruit has saggy skin and does not release chicle when picked. Sapodilla powder is made from Fresh pulpy sapodilla fruit. Pulp is extracted from fruit. This pulp is then treated with low temp spray dry technique and powder is extracted.
|Biological Source||Manilkara zapota|
|Culinary Use of Sapodilla Powder||• Sapodilla powder is commercially useful for making chewing gums in different countries.
• It is also useful in making fruit candy.
• Can used as a sprinkling agent on different fruit preparation and fruit salads dishes.
• Sapodilla Powder act as an additive in different fruit truffles.
|Health Benefits of Sapodilla Powder||• The Sapodilla fruit is high in fiber content. This makes the sapodilla fruit powder very good for digestion. It is also used in the treatment of constipation.
• Sapodilla is able to prevent the occurrence of colon cancer.
• Sapodilla fruit has tannin substances. In fact, tannins have several beneficial applications medicinally. They act as remedies for hemorrhoids and diarrhea.
• Sapodilla powder contains important vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Vitamin A helps to ensure proper vision and helps to maintain healthy skin and mucus membranes. Sapodilla offers protection from oral cavities and lung cancer.
• This fruit powder is extremely valuable in stopping the loss of blood. It helps in decreasing blood loss in piles, injuries and in many other medical terminologies.
• Sapodilla powder also helps in the treatment of cold and cough. Consumption of this fruit helps to remove nose blockage and also in case of persistent coughs.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality natural banana powder in India. Banana powder is a powder made from processed bananas. It is used as a component for production of milk shakes and baby foods. It is also used in the manufacture of various types of cakes and biscuits. Banana powder is formed by using banana pulp, which is mechanically chopped and then processed with hydraulic shear using a colloid mill, turning it into a paste. Sodium metabisulfite is then used to brighten the yellow color of the paste. The paste is then dried by either spray or drum-drying.
|Biological Source||Musa acuminata, Musa balbisiana|
|Culinary Use of Banana Powder||• Banana Powder is useful in baby formula’s.
• Useful in the preparation of health food for children and adults.
• It is used as a component for production of milk shakes.
• It is also used in the manufacture of various types of cakes and biscuits.
• Banana powder is useful in the preparation of Banana Essence.
|Health Benefits of Banana Powder||• Useful as a corrective aid for indigestion and as a revitalizer.
• Banana powder, because of its high concentration of banana essence, has been found to be a “major source of carbohydrate and calories”.
• The powder has also been found to be useful as a general treatment for dyspepsia (indigestion).
• It is rich in potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorous.
• It has high fibre content aiding easy digestion.
• Banana powder is helpful to combat dianohea and dysentery.
• Banana powder can heal intestinal lesions. Hence used for the treatment of stomach ulcers.
• Banana powder with milk and sugar can be an excellent supplementary or weaning food for children.
• Banana powder is used in the diets of children for treating malnutrition.
• Experiments have shown that intake of banana powder helps children to retain many mineral nutriets.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality Mango Powder in India; which is natural in form. Mango is a juicy stone fruit. Mango trees grow up to 35–40 m (115–131 ft) tall, with a crown radius of 10 m (33 ft). The trees are long-lived, as some specimens still fruit after 300 years. In deep soil, the taproot descends to a depth of 6 m (20 ft), with profuse, wide-spreading feeder roots; the tree also sends down many anchor roots, which penetrate several feet of soil. The ripe fruit varies in size and color. Natural Mango Powder is yellow to orange in color. It has a characteristic flavor. Bulk density is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. 100% passes through 30 mesh size. Total acidity not more than 3%. pH 4.0 – 5.0. Moisture is max 5%. Mango powder is made from ripe and juicy mangoes.
|Biological Source||Mangifera Indica|
|Culinary Use of Mango Powder||• Mango powder is used in various delicacies and savories due to its sweet tangy taste.
• Natural mango powder is used as a flavoring agent.
• Mango Powder is also used in ice creams, over meat for tenderization, soups, dals and baby foods etc.
• It is also used in dry mixes and seasoning.
• Mango powder can be mashed and used as a topping on ice cream or blended with milk and ice as milkshakes.
|Health Benefits of Mango Powder||• Mango powder include carotenoids such as the provitamin A compound, beta-carotene, lutein and alpha-carotene and polyphenols, such as quercetin, kaempferol, gallic acid, caffeic acid, catechins and tannins.
• Mango powder is used as dermatitis and anaphylaxis.
• It is very useful in Ayurvedic medicines.
• Mango powder is useful in treatment of Jaundice.
• Mango powder is useful in curing blood disorders.
• Consumption of mango powder regularly in the form of juice regularly reduces physical weakness and supports nervous system.
• Mango powder is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
• It is useful in Anemia and detoxification.