Thane, Maharashtra, India GST : 27ADFPA7792P1ZW Verified Supplier
Our product range comtains a wide range of Natural Carrot Powder, Natural Bitter Gourd Powder, Natural Tomato Powder, Natural Spinach Powder and Natural Beetroot Juice Powder
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Carrot Powder in India. Carrot is a root vegetable, usually orange in colour, though purple, red, white, and yellow varieties exist. It has a crisp texture when fresh. The most commonly eaten part of a carrot is a taproot, although the greens portion is sometimes eaten as well. It is a domesticated form of the wild carrot Daucus carota, native to Europe and southwestern Asia. The domestic carrot has been selectively bred for its greatly enlarged and more palatable, less woody-textured edible taproot. Spray dried carrot powder is widely used in various confectioneries, bakery products, dairy products for drinks, beverages etc. Its rich colour and flavour gives the necessary goodness to the food products. It is also widely used in pharmaceutical and baby food products.
|Biological Source||Daucus Carota|
of Carrot Powder
|• Carrot powder are used in a variety of ways, as salads or as vegetables added to spicy rice or dal dishes
• Carrot powder is also useful in popular variation in north India “Gajar ka halwa”.
• Very useful in ready to eat snack food.
• The sweetness of carrot powder allows the vegetable to be used in some fruit-like roles.
• Carrot powder is very much useful in carrot cakes, as well as carrot puddings.
of Carrot Powder
|1. A serving of carrots (one medium carrot or ½ cup chopped) will provide about:
• 210% of the average daily recommended amount of vitamin A
• 10% vitamin K
• 6% vitamin C
• 2% calcium
2. Carrot powder also contain potassium, vitamin B6, copper, folic acid, thiamine and magnesium.
3. Eating more deep-orange-colored fruits and vegetables is associated with a lower risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
4. Antioxidants in carrots, including beta-carotene, may play a role in cancer prevention.
5. Carrot powder has been found to be useful for the management of cognitive dysfunctions and may offer memory improvement and cholesterol-lowering benefits.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Bitter Gourd Powder in India. Bitter gourd comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. The cultivar common to China is 20–30 cm (7.9–11.8 in) long, oblong with bluntly tapering ends and pale green in color, with a gently undulating, warty surface. The bitter gourd in more typical of India has a narrower shape with pointed ends, and a surface covered with jagged, triangular “teeth” and ridges. It is green to white in color. Between these two extremes are any number of intermediate forms. Some bear miniature fruit of only 6–10 cm (2.4–3.9 in) in length, which may be served individually as stuffed vegetables.
|Biological Source||Momordica Charantia|
of Bitter Gourd
|• Bitter Gourd powder is mainly use in Chinese cooking and herbal teas.
• Other popular recipes include preparations with curry, deep fried with peanuts or other ground nuts.
• Bitter Gourd powder is a significant ingredient in Okinawan cuisine, and is increasingly used in the rest of Japan.
• It is often very useful in fresh pickle preparation.
of Bitter Gourd
|• Bitter gourd is considered as a great green vegetable having low calorie, loaded with the vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B9, B6, B5, C, E, K, minerals like magnesium, zinc, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, beta-carotene and good amount of insoluble dietary fibers.
• It helps in preventing from the diabetes mellitus as it contains a hypoglycemic compound means plant insulin which lowers down the blood and urine sugar level.
• It is very good for treating the blood disorders such as blood boil, itching and etc caused due to the toxemia.
• It also helps in treating the cholera if bitter gourd powder juice is taken with white onion juice and lime juice.
• It helps in relieving and treating various respiratory disorders like bronchitis, difficulty in respiration, asthma, pharyngitis and etc if bitter gourd juice is taken with honey (diluted with water) regularly.
• It also cleanses the liver (major body organ) and prevents from the liver disorders including jaundice.
• Applying its fresh juice or leaves juice (lukewarm) to the ear helps in curing ear pain.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Tomato Powder in India. Tomato plants are vines, initially decumbent, typically growing 180 cm (6 ft) or more above the ground. Tomato plants are dicots, and grow as a series of branching stems, with a terminal bud at the tip that does the actual growing. Tomato Powder is one of the most widely used ingredients in the Food and Beverage Industry having applications in a variety of Products. Tomato Powder appears brick red in color and having characteristic flavor. Tomato powder has a bulk density of 0. 65 – 0.80g/ml and 100% passes through 30 mesh size. Tomato Powder have acidic range of 6 – 9%. Tomato Powder is manufactured from Low temp. of spray dried technology. It is always processed through tomato pulp. The Low temp. spray dried technology is the main USP of our powder as it helps to retain nutrient part, colour and taste. Culinary Use of Natural Tomato Powder Tomato Powder is very useful in making Soups, Juices, Salsa and Ketchup. Tomato powder can be Sprinkle on pizza, bread or salads for flavor enhancement. Tomato powder is the key ingredient in Pizza and Pasta and commonly used in Pasta sauce. It is also used in the varieties of Animal Food and mainly used in different salads preparation. Health Benefits of Natural Tomato Powder Tomato contains energy, carbohydrates, Fat, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K, Minerals, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Water and Lycopene. Tomatoes are natural anti oxidant. Helpful in the management of prostate cancer. Tomatoes protects against UV rays and Sun burn. Consumption of tomato powder significantly decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality Very useful in the prevention of Colon cancer. Found to be very effective in maintaining blood pressure and heart health. Very effective in skin nourishment. High fiber content of tomato powder is found to be effective to cure constipation problems.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Spinach Powder in India. Although Spinach is usually thought of as a food product, it can also be used medicinally and for its nutritional properties. It is excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. it is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows up to 30 cm tall. Spinach may survive over winter in temperate regions. The leaves are alternate, simple, ovate to triangular, and very variable in size from about 2–30 cm long and 1–15 cm broad, with larger leaves at the base of the plant and small leaves higher on the flowering stem. The flowers are inconspicuous, yellow-green, 3–4 mm in diameter, maturing into a small, hard, dry, lumpy fruit cluster 5–10 mm across containing several seeds. Powder spinach can be made from long spinach leaves. Seeds, leaves and other ground parts are used to prepare spray dried spinach powder. Health Benefits of Spinach Powder Spinach is a rich source of beta carotene, lutein and xanthene, all of which are beneficial for eyesight. A component of spinach, factor C0-Q10, which is an antioxidant, plays an important role in strengthening muscles, especially heart muscles which continuously pump blood to all parts of the body. Spinach is a good source of Viatmin K, which functions in retaining calcium in the bone matrix, thereby leading to bone mineralization. These minerals are also essential for maintaining healthy teeth and nails. The lutein and zeaxanthin present in spinach both act as strong antioxidants, thus preventing the eyes from the harsh effects of UV rays that can lead to cataracts. A pigment called lutein that is found in spinach has been shown to reduce the occurrence of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes. Different phytonutrients and pigments have been shown to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, including UV ray.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Beetroot juice powder in India. Beetroot juice powder is just another form of processed beets. The beets are processed and dried to form a very concentrated powder of pure beetroot juice extract. The red-violet pigments in beets are not only beautiful, they are actually a unique and highly valuable form of antioxidant called betacyanins, widely studied for their ability to promote optimal health by supporting healthy detoxification and managing inflammation responses.
|Biological Source||Beta Vulgaris|
|Culinary Use of Beetroot Juice Powder||• Red Beet Juice Powder is used as a coloring agent in different food preparations.
• The dried root powder administered directly and sprinkled over food products.
• Beet root powder is used in many food and non-food products. Spaghetti sauces, gravy mixes, salad dressings and dry coatings.
|Health Benefits of Beetroot Juice Powder||1. Beetroot juice powder is also a rich source of a group of chemicals called nitrates. Nitrates help improve blood flow throughout the body by relaxing the blood vessels.
2. Red and yellow beets powder may help to lower blood pressure.
3. Beets are a rich source of antioxidants, which helps to boost the immune system.
4. Beetroot juice powder may help alleviate sickness faster and even help to prevent sickness.
5. Beetroot juice powder has also can help the body respond to exercise by increasing stamina and increasing oxygen delivery to muscles.
6. Red Beet Juice powder also improves circulation.