We are associated with a group of quality auditors who check the offered lot on several parameters for ensuring quality compliance of the products. With our years of experience and expertise, we are making available premium range of Cashew in the market.
No.- 9, 3rd Street, Mahalaxmi Nagar, K.k. Nagar, Tamil Nadu - 620021, India
We bring forth the best quality Cashew Nuts to our buyers. Our nuts are grown using advanced agricultural practices to ensure superior quality. Nuts that we offer are ideal to eat as snacks. Our Cashew Nuts contain high nutritional value. We provide nuts that are used to prepare variety of creamy gravies, namkeens and sweet dishes. Our Cashew Nuts are known for their great taste and longer shelf life.
West Street, Tamil Nadu - 621803, India
Deals in Coconuts, Spices, Areca Leaf Products, Fresh Vegetables, Cashew Nuts, Coir Pith Blocks, Sarees
No.9, 2nd Main Road, Srinivasa Nagar, Vayalur Road Tiruchirapalli - 620017, Tamil Nadu , India
Deals in Neem Leaves, Jasmine Flowers, Printed Packaging Box, agro, Cashew Nuts
The Trichy International Exports
4 47a 62 Kudi Street Alingikarai Alagiamanavalam Mannachanallur R Ntiruchirappalli Tamil Nadu R Npin 621005, Tamil Nadu , India
Deals in Refrigerators & Freezers, Ceiling Fans, Air Purifiers, Water Coolers, Air Conditioners, Water Dispenser, Air Coolers, Water Filter
Ramana Exports & Wholesale
103. Thiruvalluvar Street Srirangam Trichy-620006, Tamil Nadu , India
Sri Ganesh Agency
Ariyalur, Tamil Nadu - 621801, India
Perambalur, Tamil Nadu , India
Deals in handicrafts items, Aloe Vera, Onions, Turmeric Finger, Fresh Vegetables, Cashew Nuts, betal nut, Pineapples, Yellow Corn, Drumsticks, Rice Seed, Curry Leaves, Honey, Spices, Herbal Extract
6,south Devi Street, Srirangam , Trichirapalli -620006 Tamil Nadu , India, Tamil Nadu , India
Post your Buy Requirement
108a/3,venkatesapuram, Tamil Nadu , India
452/74 G Balaji Nagar-2angarai-lalgudi, Tamil Nadu , India
Mame Home Foods
15 B, Vaniyar Street, Musiri Road, Thathaiyangarpet, Tamil Nadu - 621214, India
Shri Vari Exports
3 233 Perumal Malai Adivaram Sorathur Po Thuraiyur. Tk Trichy. Dot Thiruchirapalli - 621002 Tamil Nadu India, Tamil Nadu , India
9/2,railway Colony,south D,ponmalai,trichy 620 004, Tamil Nadu - 620004, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.