When it comes to cashew nuts , we produce the finest and cheapest raw cashew nuts in our region. Our dried cashew nuts are rich and matured. We extract these cashew kernel nuts from their shell manually without the usage of any machinery. Because of which the cashew nuts do not loose their natural taste and also the whole nut can be extracted without breaking. We also deal in wholesale cashew nuts and offer prolific
41 Bharathi Nagar 4th Greens Road Crawford, Tamil Nadu - 620012, India
We are engaged in offering scrumptious & tasty Cashew Nuts to the clients. We offer Cashew Nuts in a wide variety to meet the requirements of the clients. These Cashew Nuts are processed under hygienic conditions by the experts. This ensures in preserving the high nutrition value of the Cashew Nuts and keeps them fresh for long time. To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquir
With immense experience of our procurement team, we have marked a niche in the market for exporting an impeccable stock of Roasted Cashew Nuts. All these cashew nuts are served as snacks and also added to flavor sweet dishes and chocolates. Fresh in quality & crispy and delicious in taste, all these roasted nuts are sourced from genuine vendors of market. All these Roasted Cashew Nuts are offered to our clients at fe
B4 , Sindhu Salai , Trichy, Tamil Nadu - 620012, India
The company is among the major exporters and suppliers of cashew nut kernels based in trichy (india). The cashew nut kernels, offered by the company, are widely appreciated for their nutritious and beneficial properties. The company offers the best cashew nut kernels to the clients all across the globe.
Mc International Exim
5/239, Kallikkudi, Devarappampatti, Thuraiyur, Tamil Nadu , India
29, Kanagalaxmi Nagar, Malliampattu(bpo), Vayalur Road, Tamil Nadu - 620102, India
Tiruchirappalli - 620019 Tamil Nadu, India, Tamil Nadu , India
Prem Exim, 748, Shanmuga Nagar, 7th Cross, Vayalur Road, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India., Tamil Nadu - 620102, India
C-142,3rd Floor ,6th Cross ,thillai Nagar,trichy, Tamil Nadu , India
Post your Buy Requirement
No3 Gandhi Nagar, Ponmalaipatty, Tamil Nadu - 620004, India
No3 Gandhi Nagar, Ponmalaipatty, Tamil Nadu - 620004, India
Cantonment, Tamil Nadu - 620001, India
Chinnachattyer Kulem Street Police Station Opp Thuvarankurichy Trichy Mannapparai Tk Pin 621314., Tamil Nadu , India
North St, Alamputhr, Orathanad(tk), Thanjavur(dt), Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu - 614625, India
Deals in Potato, Fruits, Banana, banana fiber product, Jute Bags, Potatoes, Vegetables, Red Onion, Coconut, Cashew Nuts, Cluster Beans
2,manikandam,trichy, Tamil Nadu , India
Deals in Fenugreek Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Mustard Seeds, cardemans, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric
Grata Trading Co
D7, 7th Cross, Thillai Nagar, Tamil Nadu - 620018, India
Deals in Fresh Vegetables, Onion, Potato, cashew kernals
Plot No:93, Thambi Illam, Ayyanar Nagar, Gundur, Tamil Nadu - 620007, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.