Ghosh Agri Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Vattiyoorkavu,trivandrum, Kerala - 695013, India
The Cashew tree (Anacardium Occidentale), is a tropical evergreen native to the Americas but is now widely cultivated in Asia and Africa. It is a short, stocky, low-spreading, evergreen tropical tree. Four centuries ago, the adventurous Portuguese came sailing down the Indian coasts and brought with them this valuable tree nut "Cashew", the Favorite nut of the world. Cashew came, conquered and took deep roots in the more... less...
Datta Global Traders
Tc-2/2163 (4) I Floor, J.r. Tower, Kunjalumoodu, N.h. By Pass Road, Kulathoor., Kerala - 123456, India
We are offering cashew nuts (kernels). we are processors and traders of cashew nuts of india and vietnam origin from class 1 packers. we offer w 320 grade cashew nuts (300 - 320 pcs/ lbs). price : negotiable. packing : flexi / plastic pouch. 25lbs / 10kg per pouch. payment : lc at sight / usance lc (credit lc for 45 - 60 days) against interest 7.5%pa / 25% advance and balance on cad terms (bank to bank).
Gatl Raw Cashew
Evra 557, Vazhuthacaud, Kerala - 695014, India
The Indian cashews are well acclaimed for its good quality, taste and appearance. We are suppliers for Indian cashew of grades 180/ 210/ 240 /320 / 450 whites, roasted or salted. The cashew nut is a popular snack, and its rich flavor means that it is often eaten roasted, on its own, lightly salted or sugared, or covered in chocolate.Cashews, unlike other oily tree nuts, contain starch to about 10% of their weight. Th
Citadel Trade Links
Iind Floor, Gkn Towers, Vanchiyoor, Kerala - 695035, India
We keep a stern check on the payment procedures and simultaneously maintain records of the transactions made with us. Thus, we ensure that the payments are received with utmost security. We make available, Cashew Nuts, which are largely appreciated for their rich taste. Only quality packing material has been used for the packing of the products. Customers can stay rest assured for the safe delivery of the orders as o
Ward No. 48, Door No. 1152 (5), 'twaiba' Karimbuvila, Thiruvallam, Kerala - 695026, India
Aiswarya, Sree Ragom Road, Nemom, Kerala - 695020, India
Sara Maria Exports
Block C,212,pandits Colony,kawdiar, Kerala - 695003, India
Indonesian orgin. 50 lbs . 200 to 210 nuts kg any port in india terms of payment 30% advance 50%payment against bl balance after delivery
Cp 21/42-a, (12/74), Thoppil Veedu, Perumathura P.o., Trivandrum, Kerala - 695303, India
Post your Buy Requirement
We have cashew nuts (all grade & good quality) with low price. We are trivandrum based company so delivery is free within trivandrum.
Dona Nuts And Dryfruits
Alampara, Kerala , India
High Range Tea And Coffee
High Range Tea And Coffee, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Trivandrum., Kerala - 695024, India
Deals in 1121 White Sella Basmati Rice, Fresh Coconut, White Maize Seeds, Cashew Nut, 1121 Golden Sella Basmati Rice, Sunflower Oil, Fresh Eggs, Basmati Rice, Icumsa 45 Refined Sugar, Black Pepper Seeds, Frozen Chicken, Coconut, Barley, Green Cardamom, Egg, Maize, Desiccated Coconut Powder
Kuzhinjamvila, Pozhiyoor, Kerala - 695513, India
Kingster Education Private Limited
, Kerala , India
Deals in processed tapioca, Ayurvedic Soap, Tea, Baby Food, Wheat, Printed Packaging Box, Cashew Nuts, Processed Food, Cakes, Bakery Products, Granites
Vengasseril, F6, Mathews Colony, Kowdiar, Kerala - 695003, India
Kallingal Trading Corporation
10 114 Kallingal Nedumangadu R Ntrivandrum Kerala R Npin 695541, Kerala , India
Global Traders Est
Darul Ishq Thervumukku Edava 695311, Kerala , India
Deals in Cashewnut, Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, ramacham oil, kudampuli scrap
Tc 21/148,karamana,trivandrum, Kerala, Kerala , India
Deals in Beach Towels, Fresh Vegetables, Curtains, Table Covers, Cushion Covers, Bed Linen, Rugs, Carpets, Spices, Bed Sheets, Cereals, Cashew, Dish Towels, apparells, bathmates
3s Exports & Imports
Ambadi, Tc171810, Nallathu Road, Poojapura, Trivandrum 12, Kerala., Kerala - 695012, India
Deals in Food Product, Pistachios, Almonds, cashews
Pace Hitech Pvt.ltd.
Soorya Gardens, Kerala , India
Deals in ARRANGEMENT OFF FILM SHOOTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, Spices, Battery Vehicle, ALL TYPES OFF SCRAPS, ALLUMINIUM FABRICATION MATERIALS, Exports & imports, Textile, Coir, House Boat, Gold, Real Estate Developers, ALL BUILDING MATERIAL, Cashew
Royal Exports And Imports
Royal Exports Imports & Real Estate Developer,near Vanchi Poor Fund,overbridge,thiruvananthapuram., Kerala , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.