1. characteristics of raw cashew nuts: a. nut counts per kg: 180 to 200 b. defectiveness: 15% max c. moisture: 10%max d. max foreign matter:10%max e. min outturn : 47/48 lbs & above f. crop year : current.
5/632,nethaji Nagar, 8th Cross Street, Tamil Nadu - 628002, India
We are one of the prime traders of Raw Cashew Nuts in the market. We supply a wide variety of cashew nuts that are procured from reputed vendors. These are packed in an efficient manner retaining their freshness and nutritive value.
Kingdom Exim Pvt Ltd
4/36c, Indira Nagar Near Fci Godown Palai Road Tuticorin - 628008, Tamil Nadu , India
Catering to the requirements of the customers; we are a renowned Supplier of Roasted Cashew. Our organization is graded amidst advanced traders of the product in Tuticorin(India) as well as diverse marketplaces.
No. 111, South Raja Street Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu - 628001, India, Tamil Nadu - 628001, India
Deals in Vegetables, Potato, Plant Seeds, Dry fruit, Fruits, Onion, Cashew Nut
Kr Exports & Import
2/34, Vallakulam , Srivaikundam, Tamil Nadu - 628622, India
19b,st. Peter Kovil Sannathi Street Beach Road Tuticorin 628001 Tamilnadu India, Tamil Nadu , India
Tuticorin, Thoothukudi-628003, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu , India
Post your Buy Requirement
P. R. S. International
12b 887 2, Peria Selvam Nagar, Tamil Nadu - 628002, India
12b/887-2, Periyaselvam Nagar, Tamil Nadu - 628002, India
Deals in Sugar, Salt, wood furniturers, Raw Cashew Nuts, HMS2 Scrap, Chemical Products, Fertilizers, construction items, Betel Nuts, Bed Sheets, Cooking Spices, Pet Coke, Coco Peat, Cement, Coal, Home Textiles, Napkins, Hms1 Scrap, Rice, Groundnuts
M/s. Wefra International
Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu - 628001, India
Mimshach Shipping Pvt Ltd
97-g/1-j, Ebenezer Mansion, Tamil Nadu - 628101, India
Safe Cargo Movers
164/6,briant Nager 6th Street., Tamil Nadu - 628008, India
Deals in Milk Sweets, ghee laddu, pal halwa, cashew sweets, gaji roll, munthiri halwa, pal kova
Tirunelveli Lala Sweets Stall
155e, W.g.c. Road, Tamil Nadu - 628002, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.