ABY Farmers LLP, a marketing social enterprise for Farmers and Farmer organisations, was established in 2017. ABY Farmers is a short form for Agri Business Yuva Farmers of India. ABY Farmers LLP got registered under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 (LLP).
ABY follows 2-step model. Firstly, ABY procure commodities from the Farmers and Farmer organisations at the village level and pay them the prevailing market price at the village there by eliminating the expenses of farmers related to the marketing of their produce. ABY process the commodities into value-added products and market them under registered brands (Green Royals, Milees, Quick Make). Secondly, at the year-end, ABY pays 50% of the profit to the Farmers as price difference.
The vision of ABY Farmers LLP is to serve at least 1 lakh active farmers in the country with 100 Farmer Owned and Managed Organizations (FOMOs) as Partners by 2025.
At present, ABY Farmers is marketing more than 50 products.
1. Fruits: Mangoes, Pomegranates, Grapes and Jackfruit
2. Vegetables: Ladies finger, Tomato, Bitter gourd, Drumsticks, Bottle gourds, Ridge gourd, Cucumber, Coccinea, Beans, Chilli and Leafy vegetables
3. Vegetable Powders: Beetroot, Carrot, Ginger
4. Millets: All Millet rice and flours
5. Cereals: Brown and Single polish rice, Wheat and wheat flour
6. Pulses: Blackgram, Redgram, Greengram and Bengalgram
7. Cold Pressed Oils: Groundnut, Sesame, Sunflower and Coconut
8. Instant Mixes: Millet based Upma, Dosa and Idly mixes
The focus of ABY Farmers LLP is the farmers who are cultivating in the rainfed regions in India. Majority of the farmers in the rainfed areas cultivate pulses and millets. At present, ABY farmers LLP has its operations in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra in India. Currently ABY Farmers LLP is associated with 15 FPOs.
|Business Type :
||Manufacturer / Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers
|Year of Estd :
|Company Turnover :
||Rs. 0.5 to 2.5 Crore Approx.
||Corporation/Limited Liability Company
|Business Markets :