Welcome User

Our Products

  1. Medicines Tonics and Drugs 19 Products / Services available
  2. Pharmaceutical Medicine 2 Products / Services available
  3. Pharmaceuticals Tablets 3 Products / Services available
  4. Beverages 2 Products / Services available
  5. Antihistamines 2 Products / Services available
  6. Antibiotic Drugs 4 Products / Services available
  7. Protein Powder 1 Products / Services available
  8. Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals 2 Products / Services available
  9. Pharmaceutical Capsules 1 Products / Services available
  10. Hand Sanitizer 2 Products / Services available
  11. Medical Clothes 1 Products / Services available
  12. Cosmetics, Hair Care & Beauty Products 1 Products / Services available
  13. Vitamin Supplements 1 Products / Services available
  14. Pharmaceutical raw materials 1 Products / Services available
  15. Ayurvedic & Herbal Powders 1 Products / Services available
  16. Herbal Products 1 Products / Services available
  17. Herbal Medicines 1 Products / Services available
  18. Hair Oil 1 Products / Services available
  19. Pain Relief Drugs 1 Products / Services available
  20. Analgesics 1 Products / Services available
  21. Other Products 5 Products available

Hand Sanitizer

Our product range comtains a wide range of and hand sanitizer

Hand Sanitizer

50 - 2.50 k /Bottle
Get Latest Price
  • Min. Order (MOQ) 200 Bottle(s)
  • Type Hand Sanitizer
  • Application Hand Cleaning
  • Color Transparent
  • Form Gel
  • Feature Antiseptic
  • Certificate FDA Certified
  • Packaging Size 100ml, 50ml, 500ml, 1 lit, 5 lit
  • Pacakaging Plastic Bottle
  • Brand Name Glydex Hand Cleanser
  • Ingredient Aloevera, 67% IPA

we are the mfg and supplier of the Handsanitizer of the Size 100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1 Lit, 5 Lit, Or as per the Requiered Size. Our sanitizer is Mainly Made up of 67% IPA (Iso Propyle Alcohol) +3% overages = Total 70% IPA with Transparant semi gel. also available in hard gel form as per the customers Requirements.

Additional Information:

Payment Terms : D/P, T/T

Packaging Details : available in Pack sizes, 100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1 Lit, 5 lit, or as per the Customers Requirements.

Delivery Time : same day

View Complete Details

Hand sanitizer

50 - 2.50 k /Bottle
Get Latest Price
  • Min. Order (MOQ) 200 Bottle(s)
  • Type Hand Sanitizer
  • Application Hand Cleaning
  • Color Transparent
  • Form Gel, Semi Gel And Liquid
  • Feature Antiseptic
  • Certificate FDA Certified
  • Pacakaging Plastic Bottle
  • Brand Name Glydex Hand Cleanser
  • Ingredient 67% IPA And Aloevera
  • Properties Sanitizer

Glydex Hand Cleanser Mainly Contains total 67% IPA (Iso Propyle Alcohol) and Aloevera, this products is Transparent with Liril Fragrances. Available in all sizes.

Additional Information:

Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, T/T,

Packaging Details : Available in all sizes or as per the Party Requirement

Delivery Time : same day

View Complete Details

Tell Us What are you looking for? Will call you back

Contact Us

  • Mr. Dhanani Chirag, Mr. Amit R Nasit
  • C/4, Maruti Complex, Nr. Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382345, India
  • Catalog: