Malwi Marine Enterprises
MALWI MARINE is internationally recognized as the most Reputed Trademark of Recondition and Re-Usable Engine Parts and Ship Machinery. One of the largest stockiest on global platform and renowned supplier from India and Dubai to worldwide Shipping industry and Power Plants since 1993.
Our major strength is extremely huge stock of New, Recondition and Second-hand quality controlled parts which can be supplied with guaranteed test reports and class certificates from our stock pool.
Being pioneer in implementation of the most modern testing and inspection facility of engine parts and ship machinery and having outstanding Class Approved workshop facility with vast experience have always kept us ahead of competitors in professionalism, reliability and competitiveness.
Our associate overseas offices represent OEM and renowned manufacturers from Japan, Europe, Korea and China, having large ready stock of Genuine major and consumable parts at India and Dubai.
Scope of Supply
• Engine Parts : Main components such as Crankshaft, Block, Bedplate, Cylinder Cover, Connecting Rod, Liner, Piston, Fuel Pump, Valve Spindle, Seat, Aux. Pumps etc.
• Ship Machinery : Air Compressor, Purifier, Hydraulics, Ref. Compressor, Pump, Turbocharger, Governor, Fresh Water Generator, Heat Exchanger and many more.
• Navigation & Automation : can be supplied in collaboration with our expert colleague in this field.
• Class Inspection : Certified Engineers, Instruments and Process, to fulfil norms of any in-house Class Inspection.
• All Kind of N.D. Test : In-house excellent testing facilities by ASNT Level II approved engineers.
• Reconditioning/Refurbishing : Expertise for various engine parts and ship machinery.
Today our supplied parts are well performing in the fleets and power plants functioning in every corner of the world as a result of our promise to deliver the best to derive complete customer satisfaction.
|Business Type :
||Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers
|Year of Estd :
|No. of Employee :
||20 - 50
|Business Markets :
||Worldwide Shipping and Power Plants.