CFU of the Product :
- 3X 10^8 per ml for liquid formulation.
- 1X 10^8 per gram for carrier formulation.
Mode of action :
Azosprillium Bio Fertilizer is an associated aerophilic micro-organism which fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to the plants.
Azosprillium Bio Fertilizer culture also synthesize some amount of active substances like vitamins, IAA, Gibberellins and Nicotinic acid which helps in seed germination, early emergence and better root growth and development.
Azosprillium Bio Fertilizer colonization is mainly on the root surface, enhance mineral and water uptake. They also conserve water in field.
Benefits to the crop :
- Bio Fertilizer Azospirillium fixes 20 – 40 kg Nitrogen /Ha in non-leguminous plants.
- Bio Fertilizer Azospirillium Increase ability by inducing abundant roots under upland condition, stimulates plant growth. Increase in numbers and length of lateral roots, root area.
- Bio Fertilizer Azospirillium More plant growth, improvement in water and mineral uptake and water conservation in the field.
Target crops :
- Cereals (Wheat, Paddy, Maize, and Barley etc.), Millets (Jowar, Bajra, etc.), Mono cot vegetables (Onion, Garlic), and horticulture plantation.
Method of application and dosage :
- Seed Treatment – Mix 4 – 5 ml Azosprillium Bio Fertilizer in 50 – 100 ml of water, mix thoroughly with the seed and shade drying for 1 hour before sowing the treated seed.
- Seedlings Treatment– Mix 4 – 5 ml Azosprillium Bio Fertilizer per lit. of water. A solution of Azosprillium Bio Fertilizer is prepared; seedlings are dipped in this solution for about 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application – Mix 500ml – 1.0 lit/acre of Bio Fertilizer Azosprillium in 40-50 kg of well decomposed F.Y.M/compost or vermi compost or field soil and broadcast in the field before sowing or broadcast up to 45 days after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip irrigation – Mix Premium Bio Fertilizer Azospirillium 500 ml – 1.0 lit /Acre in 100 liter of water and irrigate the field through drip irrigation.
- Friendly with bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides.
- Don’t mix with chemical Bactericide (antibiotic).