Designed to excellence, Fully Automatic Flute Laminator promises efficient performance at low operating cost. Fully Automatic Flute Laminator is a user-friendly machine, designed to boost up productivity of a unit without burning hole in the pocket. Fully Automatic Flute Laminator is easy to maintain, simple to operate and engineered to last.
- The vacuum suction-type feeding system can lead the paper accurately into the machine.
- Cycle stacking planes could stack the next batch paper well in a state of non-stop working, more efficient.
- Bottom sheet use suction auto feeding, automatic tracking according to the face paper's speed.
- New concept front gauge location, position high accuracy, bottom sheet never pull ahead.
- Machine uses touch-screen/PLC/servo motor control system; circuit system is stable and could display the failure alarm automatically.
- Automatic gluing and the glue can be used circulatory, avoid glue waste.
- Roller design scientifically, avoid glue fly out when the speed is high.
- Pressure rollers adopt one side adjustment, convenient and fast.
- Rocker controls wash roller's fluctuation, easy cleaning
- Counter designs scientifically, easy recording the amount you have been worked.
- Model : HRBTMJ-1300A
- Max size of cover face : 1300mmX1100mm
- Mix size of cover face : 400mmX400mm
- Economic speed : 0-100 piece/min
- Precision : ±1.5
- Power : 10kw
- Size : 10m x 2m x 2.4m
- Weight : About 6T