Thane, Maharashtra, India GST : 27ADFPA7792P1ZW Verified Supplier
Leading Manufacturer, Supplier & Retailer of Soap Nut Sapindus Mukorossi and Bay Leaves.
Tierra Overseas is supplier and exporter of high quality Soapnut in India. Sapindus is a genus of about five to twelve species of shrubs and small trees in the Lychee family, Sapindaceae, native to warm temperate to tropical regions in both the Old World and New World. Soap nuts (sometimes called “soap berries”) are the most sustainable cleaning product on the market. They are naturally hypoallergenic, odorless and do no damage to surfaces or fabrics. The shells used for detergent contain something called saponin, which works as a natural surfactant. Surfactants reduce the surface tension of the water, essentially making it wetter and easier to penetrate into soiled fabrics. This combined with the agitation of your machine or hand washing removes the dirt or particles, then keeps them away from your clothing until rinsing occurs. Benefits of Soapnut Making Liquid Soap Nut Detergent. Useful as a Laundry Detergent. Useful in Dish washing. Useful as an all Purpose Cleaner. Useful as a glass cleaner. Used for Shampoo preparations. In body and face wash. As an insect and mosquito repellent. In pet shampoo preparation. In jewellery cleaning. Acts as best product for car washing agent.
Tierra Overseas is supplier of Bay leaves in India. Bay leaves are native of Asia Minor and is known by the name of ‘Sweet Bay’, ‘Bay Laurel’, ‘Noble Laurel’ and ‘True Laurel’. Indian bay leaf has similar fragrance and taste to cinnamon bark, but is milder. The aroma is more closely related to cassia. The flavour can be improved and bitterness can be reduced by using appropriate drying procedure. A bay leaf is a fragrant leaf from a laurel tree that is used as an herb. Bay leaves can be used either fresh or dry, but dried bay leaves tend to have a stronger flavour.
|Biological Source||Laurus nobilis|
of Bay Leaves
|• Bay leaves are useful in Garam Masala and relevant spices preparation.
• It has aromatic leaves which are used for culinary and medicinal purposes.
• Bay leaves are used in soups, stews, meat, seafood and vegetable dishes. The leaves also flavour many classic French dishes.
• Bay leaves are often used in biryani and other rich spicy dishes.
of Bay Leaves
|• Used as an insecticides to keep moths away. Treats physical problems like, High blood sugar, Migraine, Headaches, Gastric Ulcers.
• Bay leaf essential oil is also used to relieve muscular soreness and enhance blood circulation.
• It is also used to prevent hair loss.
• Fresh leaves are very rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Folic Acid.
• This spice is indeed a very good source of many vitamins such as niacin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid and riboflavin. These B-complex groups of vitamins help in enzyme synthesis, nervous system function, and regulating body metabolism.