5 gm per 15 Litre of water
Humic Acid 18% Fulvic Acid 1.5%
We are one of the best Humic Acid Manufacturers , based in India. Our brand is Vhume+3 and we also have PRATHAM brand which have 90% potassium humate and four seaweeds extract (ascophyllum, nodosum, sargassum, laminaria) technical materials. In addition, we have positioned ourselves in the midst of well-known soil humic acid exporters in the industry. Our humic fulvic acid is available at pocket friendly prices. Below given are the technical materials, which we have in humic. Humic 70%(included fulvic and KoH), Humic 90%, Humic 95%, Humesol70%(crystal/dust), Calcium humate, Copper humate, Iron humate, Magnesium humate, Manganese humate, Zinc humate, Amino humate, Humate zyme granules.
Humic acids physically modify the structure of the soil.
- Improve the structure of soil: Prevent high water and nutrient losses in light, sandy soils. Simultaneously convert them into fruitful soils by way of decomposition. In heavy and compact soils, aeration of soil and water retention is improved; cultivation measures are facilitated.
- Prevent soil cracking, surface water runoff and soil erosion by increasing the ability of colloids to combine.
- Help the soil to loosen and crumble and thus increase aeration of soil as well as soil workability.
- Increase water holding capacity of soil and thus help resist drought.
- Darken the color of the soil and thus help absorption of the sun energy.
1) Increased water holding capacity of soil.
2) Increased aeration of soil.
3) Improved soil workability.
5) Reduced soil erosion.
6) Improved drought tolerance.
Humic acids chemically change the fixation properties of the soil.
- Neutralize both acid and alkaline soils; regulate the pH-value of soils.
- Improve and optimize the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Increase buffering properties of soil.
- Act as natural chelator for metal ions under alkaline conditions and promote their uptake by the roots.
- Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth.
- Retain water soluble inorganic fertilizers in the root zones and reduce their leaching.
- Possess extremely high cation-exchange capacities.
- Promote the conversion of nutrient elements (N, P, K + Fe, Zn and other trace elements) into forms available to plants.
- Enhance the uptake of nitrogen by plants.
- Reduce the reaction of phosphorus with Ca, Fe, Mg and Al and liberate it into a form that is available and beneficial to plants. The productivity of particularly mineral fertilizers is increased considerably.
- Liberate carbon dioxide from soil calcium carbonate and enable its use in photosynthesis.
- Help to eliminate chlorosis due to iron deficiency in plants.
- Reduce the availability of toxic substances in soils.
1) Increased percentage of total nitrogen in the soil.
2) Alkaline and acidic soils neutralized.
3) Maximized ion exchange capacity.
4) Maximized mineral uptake.
5) Fertilizers retained and released in root zones as needed.
Humic acids biologically stimulate the plant and the activities of micro-organisms.
- Stimulate plant enzymes and increase their production.
- Act as an organic catalyst in many biological processes.
- Stimulate growth and proliferation of desirable micro-organisms in soil.
- Enhance plant’s natural resistance against disease and pest.
- Stimulate root growth, especially vertically and enable better uptake of nutrients.
- Increase root respiration and root formation.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Increase vitamin and mineral content of plants.
- Thicken the cell walls in fruits and prolong the storing and shelf time.
- Increase germination and viability of seeds.
- Stimulate plant growth (higher biomass production) by accelerating cell division, increasing the rate of development in root systems and increasing the yield of dry matter.
- Increase the quality of yields; improve their physical appearance and nutritional
1) Accelerated cell division thus stimulating plant growth.
2) Increased cell wall thickness thus extending shelf life.
3) Accelerated seed germination.
4) Increase of desirable micro-organisms in soil.
5) Increased vitamin content in plant.
6) Increased lengthwise root growth.
7) Maximized nutrient uptake.
8) Increased plant enzyme production.
9) Enhanced photosynthesis.
Humic acids chelate nutrient compunds, especially iron, in the soil to a form suitable for plant utilization. Thus, the nutrient supply of plants is optimized. High increases up to 70% in yield, accompanied by a reduction up to 30% in the use of fertilizers and pesticides, as well as better and healthier growth of green grass, ornamentals, agricultural crops and woods can be attained with the regular application of first-quality humic acids. Furthermore, water holding capacity of soils is increased considerably, which means that the use of water can be reduced substantially.
Best economic results can be obtained in light and sandy soils poor in humus as well as on re-cultivation fields. The diverse positive impacts of humic acids are to be observed particularly in such soils. This is true for almost all soils in dry and warm regions. As a result of the high mineralization rate of organic substances, providing these soils with stable humic acids is indispensable for the maintenance and improvement of soil fertility.