Size: 8' to 72'
Voltage: 230 / 415 V
Power: 0.25 to 100 HP
Air Delivery: 4,500 to 2,00,000 CMH
Speed: 720 to 2,900 RPM
Static Pressure: 0 to 600 mm WG or 6,500 Pa
Banking on the skills of our professionals, we are presenting a quality range of Axial Flow Fan. The Axial Flow Fan we offer is widely demanded for their durability and reliability. Offered products are made by suing quality material. Besides, these products are easy to install and known for their corrosion resistant nature. The Axial Flow Fan has been specially designed for removal of dust and fumes in work places where, due to long ducts, system-resistance is high and other conventional Exhaust Fans will not serve the purpose. The basic functions of ventilation and air conditioning are effectively performed by Axial Flow Fan, especially in industrial process system, crop drying, mines and ships.
- The Axial Flow Fan is manufactured with components of proven quality. The concept of quality circle has been integrated with a full-proof quality assurance system, production techniques and rigorous in-stage inspection
- The Axial Flow Fan is driven by motors of high efficiency. The motors are capable of withstanding voltage fluctuation and rigorous duty requirements in hot and humid condition
Range and Duty:
- The Axial Flow Fan is present in single-stage, double-stage, contra-rotating and multiple stage. The volume of air can be controlled by switching off some of the fans running in series. The Axial Flow Fan fulfills a wide range of requirements - large volumes, high pressure, quietness, high temperature, wet conditions are all catered for. Whether the duty is air-conditioning or cooling sophisticated electronic equipment, there is an Axial Flow Fan for the purpose. The fans can be mounted in various ways - horizontal, upward, downward. The variety also lies in long and short casings, bifurcated type and belt driven type
- Type : Axial Flow Fan
- Brand Name : Powervent
- Power : 0.25 HP - 100 HP
- Voltage : 230 / 415 V
- Size : 8' to 72'
- Air Delivery : 4,500 to 2,00,000 CMH
- Speed : 720 to 2,900 RPM
- Static Pressure : 0 to 600 mm WG or 6,500 Pa