We make available international standard Cashew Nuts which are known for their crispy taste. We are a quality-centralized firm and make use of only high quality material for manufacturing the offered lot. Also, we ensure that the material is sourced from the reliable places. We understand that chemical and physical invasions can cause damage to products and hamper the quality. Thus, we ensure our products are pa
A. T. Road, Assam - 782002, India
We are offering cashew nuts. In 50lbs/carton = 22.68kgs, vacucuum 35, 000.00lbs = 15, 876kgs - in 02 tins / carton = 20kgs - in tin 11.34
Oak Road 2, 55768, Hoppstã�dten-weiersbach, Assam , India
We are offering cashew nuts. we are engaged in offering optimum quality cashew nuts in the international markets. Cashew nuts we provide are added into many desserts and sweets for enhancing their taste and flavor. Cashew nuts available with us are of the best quality and can also be availed at the most affordable rates. used in preparations of cakes confectionaries chocolates ice creams dessert items.
Md Commercial Operations India
Silchar, District-cachar State-assam,pin Code-788005 India., Assam - 788005, India
We are into sourcing and marketing of raw cashew nuts from Africa & Asia, to supply our prospective clients in India & Vietnam. We manage an integrated supply chain for numerous products, delivering these products to customers worldwide The Cashew tree (Anacardium Occidentale) is a tropical evergreen native to the Americas but is now widely cultivated in Asia and Africa. Cashew in its natural form is a soft, white, m
Indian Wave Agro
F. A. Road, Panjabari Road, Sixmile, Guwahati - 781022, Assam, India, Assam - 781022, India
Deals in Fresh Paneer, Chair, Table, Cashew Nuts, Table, Bed, Cow Milk, Bed, Chair, Cow Milk, Cashew Nuts, Fresh Paneer
Vikaron Path Near Kamlabadi Namgarh, Assam - 786602, India
Q & Q Associated
39 Loaknath Aprtment Lachit Lane Near Big Bazar Rajgarh Road Guwahati - 781007 Assam India, Assam , India
New Bhakatpur, Silchar, Assam , India
Chamber Road Dist. Tinsukia - 786125 Assam India, Assam , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Chamber Road, Assam - 786125, India
3/112,south Nagar,asssm, Assam , India
Deals in Tea, Kiwi Fruit, Agarwood Oil, Pineapple, Ginger, cultivated agar chips, Black Pepper, Cashew
Mr Group Of Companies
Ss Road, Guwahati, Assam, Assam - 781001, India
Deals in Organic Tea, Black Tea, Raisins, Dry Fruits, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, White Tea, Tea, Almonds, Orthodox Tea, Cashew Kernels, CTC Tea, Coffee Beans, Millets
Kailrock Infrastructures And Creations Pvt Ltd
Jyotikuchi, Assam - 781034, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.