Cashew Nuts that we offer are packed with energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. We are named among the renowned Importers, Exporters and Suppliers of Cashew Nuts. Sweet, crunchy and delicious, our Cashew Nuts are high in demand in the market. We have developed a vast distribution network, due to which, it has become easy for us to deliver retail as well as bulk orders for Cashew Nuts on time.
Jai Maa Vaishno
Marufganj,patna City, Bihar - 800008, India
The offered lot is prepared using the best in class raw material that is sourced from the reliable places only. Besides, we check it for quality prior to procurement. Our products are manufactured keeping in mind international quality standards. Thus, they are reliable and worth their price.
Amma Travels & Mobiles
Tankala.harish, Amma Travels & Mobiles, Main Road, Chapara,(vill/post), Srikakulam., Bihar , India
Owing to our rich industry experience, we are engaged in supplying and exporting raw and processed cashew nuts, which are sourced from our reliable vendors. Our offered range is widely used in cooking food items, confectionary and sweets. Moreover, these can also be consumed raw, especially in winters to warm up the body. Clients can avail these in small and big pack sizes as per their requirements and specifications
Agro Business Experts
Our Company Is A Professional Manufacturer And Exporter Of Agricultural Materials Such As Raw Cashew Nuts, Bihar , India
Morabadi Ranchi, Bihar - 827009, India
Heavy Kirana Store
Hunuman Temple, Near Rly Stn, Patna, Bihar, Bihar , India
Deals in Raisins, Macadamia Nuts, Almonds, Hps Groundnuts, Dry Fruits, Walnuts
Jaiswal Kirana Store
Purani Godam Gaya - 823001 Bihar India, Bihar , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Kadamkaun Patna 800003, Bihar , India
New Jaganpura Main Road, Near Jagat Mkt., Bihar - 800027, India
, Bihar , India
R.k Fruit And Dryfruit Center
Maharajganj Chock Jamui.dist +post+p.s-jamui.pincode- 811307, Bihar , India
Shop 11, Shahaganj, Bihar , India
Munger, Bihar , India
63, Poorvi Marg, Vasant Viharnew Delhi 1100057, Bihar , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.