To prevent any kind of mechanical and chemical damages, we wrap our products in superior-grade packaging materials that are waterproof as well. Additionally, we print product information on it as well. We are a flexible company. We support our clients wholeheartedly and provide them with the option to make payment online or offline. We are comfortable with diverse payment methods.
Belgium., Karnataka , India
We are offering cashew nut here avialable cashew seed, cashew nut in local market in maharashtra.
Kokan Cashew Nut
, Punjab , India
Cashew Nuts are an ideal snack to serve at tea-time. Our variety of Cashew Nuts is supplied fresh. Cashew Nuts provided by us can be served with tea or just munched as a snack. Our Cashew Nuts taste very nice roasted or fried as well. The nutritional value of these Cashew Nuts is high and the taste is simply amazing. Uses Of Our Variety Of Cashew Nuts Can be served as snacks Can be used to garnish dishes Make good gi
76/1, 1st Main, Siddalingaswara Road Tindlu, Vidyaranya Pura, Karnataka - 560097, India
The Cashew Nuts we offer have numerous uses like garnishing sweets or curries, or ground into a paste that forms a base of sauces, sweets etc. The Cashew Nuts are also used in powdered form in the preparation of several Indian sweets and desserts. We offer Cashew Nuts at very affordable prices to our valuable clients. The Cashew Nuts are also a good source of dietary trace minerals copper, iron and zinc, antioxidants
5419, Mhc, Manimajra, Chandigarh , India
We are enlisted among the reliable Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Manual Cashew Shelling Machine . The Shelling Machines offered by us are known for their long functional life and reliable performance. Courtesy our brilliant logistics network, we are capable of delivering bulk orders of the machines within the stipulated timeframe. Salient Features Operator friendly easy to train operators Hands only
K.s.worldwide Exports Pvt. Ltd
Near Octrai Post, Village Nichi Mangli, Chandigarh - 141010, India
Cashew Kernels are used as snacks and they are good for health as well. We are counted amidst the leading Exporters of Cashew Kernels in India. Our Cashew Nut Kernels are properly processed and have a great taste. We export the Cashew Nut Kernels that are totally fresh and have a long shelf life. Attributes : Excellent taste Free from adulteration Long shelf life Standard size
Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu - 718061, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Padma Complex,j.c Road Sullia,d.k Karnataka., Karnataka , India
Mumbai, Maharashtra , India
Deals in Silk Fabric, artificial jewelry rice, Carpets, Bed Spreads, Handicraft Items, Wool Fabric, Mens Readymade Garments, Spices, Handloom Product, interior decoration items, Pillow Covers, Textile Products, Cushion Cover, women readymade garments, children readymade garments
Sco 85, Top Floor, Sector 44-c, Chandigarh - 160047, India
B-142, Mahaveer Tuscan, Hoodi Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560 048, India, Karnataka - 560048, India
Hushai Consulting And Exports
10, Sundaram Nagar , 2nd Street, Kolathur,chennai-600099, Tamil Nadu , India
Deals in Kids Wear, Readymade Garments, Womens Wear, Leather Products, Spices, Apparels, Wooden Handicrafts, gift products, Mens Wear, Handicraft Items
Tanish Exim International
Sco. 62-63, Sector 17-a, Chandigarh (up), Chandigarh - 160017, India
Sri Ragavendra &co
588,gandhi Road,panruti, Tamil Nadu - 560022, India
Visakhapatnam, India., Chandigarh , India
Gundicha Vihar, Puri, Odisha , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Sco 278, 1st Floor, Sector 32-d Chandigarh - 160017, India, Chandigarh , India
Sco 98,ff(backside),grain Market,sec-26, Chandigarh , India
Tanish Exim International
Sco 62-63, Sector 17-a, Chandigarh (ut), Chandigarh - 160017, India
Om Parkash Amit Kumar
S.c.f. 100 Grain Market Sector -26 Chandigarh, Chandigarh , India
Oberoi And Sons
Chandigarh, Chandigarh - 160019, India
123, Neo Corporate Plaza, Malad West Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400067, India
Maa Tarini Cashew Traders
Athgarh, Odisha , India
Iss Bangalore Private Limited
No.271, Subrahmanya, 2nd Cross, 4th Main, Rlfr, Jp Nagar, 8th Phase, Bengaluru - 560 076, India, Karnataka - 560076, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.