Chintamani Exim

Chintamani Exim

Thane, Maharashtra, India

Fresh Red Onion


Fresh Red Onion

Keeping in mind shipping and handling factors, we ensure our products are packed using industrial grade materials. Furthermore, we provide customized packaging solutions. Our quality auditors conduct regular examinations of the product to keep the quality standards high and as per the international norms.

 

Payment terms and details :

  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
  • 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
  • Price : FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF
  • Delivery Terms : 30 days after singing in sale of contract


Loading Port :

  • Supply Period : All year around
  • Samples : Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer
  • Minimum Order : By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl




Looking for Fresh Red Onion?


Search


Contact Details

Mr. Krishna

S. No 67, Near Green, Handewadi Road, Thane, Maharashtra, India

View Mobile No.