Buyer's help center
Steps to Post Requirement
What are the steps of posting a Requirement?
- Go to the ‘Post Your Buy Requirement’ page
- Write the name of the product or service you are looking
- Place the order quantity in the ‘Order Quantity’ field
- Select the units of the product like kilo, grams, tons, etc.
- Write a brief description of your requirement. It should precisely describe your product/service requirement
If you are not a registered member, add your email-id, contact name, company name, country name, city name, and mobile number to successfully post the requirement.
Note: Make sure to add correct contact details so that the suppliers and sellers with your required products/services can contact you.
What is the use of adding a product description?
Product description tells the sellers what your precise requirement is. You can include the essential requirements that you want from the seller like the price, location preference, delivery time, etc., so that the seller can accordingly send you a reply. A well-written product description helps in getting faster responses from the sellers at ExportersIndia.Com.
What are product attributes? When can I add them?
Product attributes are the specifications or features that you can add for your product make it more descriptive and get more relevant sellers.
If you have selected your product/service name from the list that appears as you type in the first few characters of the name, you can find a list of attributes for that particular product.
Like for those looking for ‘Basmati Rice’ attributes like packaging type, packaging size, specialty, etc., will appear.