The Cashew Nuts, supplied by us, are organically cultivated and enriched with nutrients, minerals and antioxidants. We make certain that the offered array of products is sternly packed and delivered safely to the customers' stated address and that too in the committed time span. We are supported by a reliable team of packaging experts who have immense experience in this domain and capable of catering to the standards
We have hired a team of professionals who take care of the entire lot and make sure that it remains protected from air, dust, water and other damaging factors. We are reckoned as a high-flying Supplier offering quality and certified array of Cashew Nuts. Health benefits of Cashew nuts : Cashews are high in calories. 100 g of nuts provide 553 calories. They packed with soluble dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and num
Crystal Plus Marketing
Ranki Muhalla, Garwha, Jharkhand - 822114, India
We are offering a wide variety of Cashew Nut that is consumed raw as well as also used for adding taste to various cuisines. The Cashew Nut is cultivated by the trained and highly experienced farmers under hygienic conditions. Highly nutritious, Cashew Nut offers various health benefits. It is provided in desired forms such as dry, roasted, and salted. Cashew Nut is available in varied packaging as per client&rs
Q No. 130 2-1, Road No. 12, Adityapur- 1, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand - 831013, India
Our motto is to deliver qualitative products to the end user and for this, we check each product at all stages. This is due to our modern logistic facilities that we are able to meet the delivery deadlines with ease.
Priya Trading Company
1b, Pranaam Apartment, Tharpakna, Lalpur, Jharkhand - 834001, India
Shekhar & Company
Jamtara & Jharkhand, Jharkhand , India
Royal Cashew Plant
At - Manjura, Po- Kasmar Ps- Kasmar, Dist - Bokaro ( Jharkhand), Jharkhand , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Crystal Tortoise, punching bags, Cashew Nuts, Crystal Tortoise, Cashew Nuts, Crystal Tortoise, punching bags, punching bags, Cashew Nuts, punching bags, Cashew Nuts, Crystal Tortoise
1/20 Kasidih, Jharkhand , India
Near- Police Station Daily Market Main Road Ranchi - 834001 Jharkhand India, Jharkhand , India
Deals in Wheat, Non Basmati Rice, Basmati Rice, Live Goat, Maize, Groundnut, Tea & Coffee, Cashew Nut
09 Karma Near Bankofbaroda R Nirba 835217, Jharkhand , India
Deals in medicinal herbal plants, Wheat, Pulses, Sugar, HERBAL PRODUCTS, Rice, Raw Cashew Nuts, Fresh Vegetables, cashew nut processing plant, Dry fruits & Nuts
Dhanbad . Jharkhand- 826001, Jharkhand , India
Sri Sai Enterprises
Sector-6/b, Qr. No. 1308, Bokaro Steel City., Jharkhand , India
Manyata Infracon Pvt Ltd
11, H.i.g., Adarshnagar, Jharkhand - 831011, India
Deals in Cosmetic Products, Face Wash, Body Lotion, Cream, Cashew, Soap, Detergent Powder, Pista, Dry Fruits
The Variety Stores
Opp. Subhash Chowk, Check Post Chas, Jharkhand - 827013, India
Deals in Red Chilli Powder, Dry Fruits, Cloves, Spices, Almonds, chilli flakes, Apricot, Turmeric Powder, Trading raisins, Cashew
Pawan Khadya Bhandar
Sakchi Chakki Line Dist - Jamshedpur Jamshedpur - 831001 Jharkhand India, Jharkhand , India
Deals in Shark Liver Oil, Refined Fish Oil, Cashew Nut Oil, Refined Rapeseed Oil, Cottonseed Oil, WALNUT OIL, Cashew Nut Oil, WALNUT OIL, Refined Rapeseed Oil, Shark Liver Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Refined Fish Oil
Near Bhagalpur, Block-a, Sanjib Das Badharghat Sree Nagar, Road No 6, Godda - 814156, Jharkhand , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.