Post Your Requirement Menu

Welcome User

Software Development Service

Our offered Product range includes Tally ERP 9 Software and Antivirus Software.

Tally ERP 9 Software

We are offering Tally ERP 9 Software , the flagship product from tally solutions. Our Tally ERP 9 Software  is a complete package that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionality such as accounting, finance, inventory, sales, purchase, point of sales, manufacturing, costing, job costing, payroll and branch management along with capabilities like statutory processes, excise etc. With an ideal combination of function, control and combustibility built in, Tally ERP 9 Software permits business owners and their associates to do more.   Advantages Powerful remote capabilities Easy to find qualified professionals Quick implementation & cost of ownership Easy to customize

View Complete Details

Antivirus Software

Virus, Adware and Spyware Removal Do you have a problem with multiple pop-ups when you are using your computer? Are you constantly interrupted with screens filled with explicit photos or links to gambling or adult sites when you are surfing the Web? Has your system slowed down, in some cases making it almost unusable? If so, your computer could be infected with programs called Adware or Spyware. It is estimated that anywhere from 80 to 90% of all computers connected to the Internet have some kind of spyware or Adware installed and the majority of computer owners have no idea how the stuff got there in the first place. We provide complete solution for Antivirus Software .   Spyware Removal Spyware consists of computer software that gathers information about a computer user, including usernames and passwords for websites such as on-line banking, and then transmits this information to an external entity without the knowledge or informed consent of the user. This is one of the primary methods used to obtain email addresses and then to start spamming the address.   Adware Removal Adware can be classified as any program on your computer that connects to the Internet and uses your computer to host advertisements and maybe even transmit advertisements to other computers. The Adware program may cause endless pop-ups to occur on your computer every time you use it.   Viruses Viruses generally aim to carry a payload of some kind. They may do some some damage to the user's system (such as, for example, deleting certain files), may make the machine vulnerable to further attacks by opening up a "back door", or may put the machine under the control of malicious third parties for the purposes of spamming or denial of service attacks. The virus will in almost every case also seek to replicate itself onto other computers. In other words, it functions not only as a parasite, but as an infection as well.   KNOWLEDGE IS KEY One of the main tasks that Micronics Systems had undertaken is to inform the public about the dangers of spyware, Adware and viruses. We have undergone extensive training to be able to identify, remove and then protect your computer from any such infections. Popular tools like Adware and Spybot will get rid of about 80% of all Adware and spyware programs. It is the other 20% that cause the most harm and sap the enjoyment out of computer usage. We will teach you how to protect yourselves and your family from the inherent dangers of these programs. We do not simply remove the infections, we take proactive measures to ensure that your chances of re-infection are substantially reduced and in many instances, totally eliminated.

View Complete Details

Tell Us What are you looking for? Will call you back

Contact Us

  • Bhupendra P. Panchal
  • Shop No. - 1, Ravi Ratan Shopping Complex, Opposite Government High School, Amli, Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, India