The characteristics of CMS are unique. It is highly resilient towards long term usage in pressure swing apparatus. Moreover, the excellent auto regeneration characteristic of the sieve leads to many years of high quality Nitrogen Production and Methane Purification. Hence, one CMS charge lasts as long as the hardware of the PSA-plant. CMS is a safe and long term investment.
Why Us for CMS
• Well developed know-how in production and application of Carbon Molecular Sieves
• Precise quality
• High hardness
• Homogenous extradites for a smooth and homogeneous air flow
• Reliable performance
• Stocks all over the world short deliveries
• Engaged distributors all over the world
• Professional order completion and customer service
Carbon Molecular Sieves (CMS) are the crucial element of any PSA-Plant for the Generation of Nitrogen. The PSA process provides an in-house, independent Nitrogen supply at low cost for inertizing storage tanks, pipelines and tankers, for processing and storing perishable foods and beverages, for heat Treatment of metals, for processing plastics and fibers, in microchip production and many other applications.
PSA Nitrogen is always available, whenever and wherever you need it, because with the Pressure Swing Adsorption-system (PSA) you simply generate Nitrogen from air.