Nisa NBLP-009 FOUR colour flexo printing machine (4-6 colour flexo printing press or 4-6 colour flexographic printing machine) is an economical and environmental paper cup printing press. It is suitable for single or double side coated paper, PVC, OPP and other materials. Flexo printing machine is equipped with water-based inks and automatic correction and corona device. Customers can print different sizes and colors through changing printed roll and anilox roller. In addition to flexo printing press.
1.Nisa printing equipment features excellent performance, high efficiency, high precision and low wastage.
2.This flexo printing press adopts ceramic anilox roll for transferring ink.
3.Each printing unit of this flexographic printing machine adopts 360 degrees circular adjustment and each printing unit has a set of infrared drying device.
4.Unwinding and rewinding materials are both controlled by magnetic powder brake and clutch control. Japan Mitsubishi automatic tension controller is optional for customers.
5. When the flexo printing press stops working, the ink roll can be automatically separated from it and runs in low speed to prevent ink from drying.
6.The main motor of 4-6 color flexographic printing machine adopts imported stepless frequency control.
7.Paper feeding, printing, polishing, auto infrared drying, laminating and rewinding can be finished once.
Main Configuration of NBLP-009 four Colour Flexo Printing Press
1. Each colour with a textured ceramic rolls
2. Each colour with a printing rolls
3. Magnetic powder brake (magnetic particle brake) 50
4. Magnetic powder brake 100
5. Mitsubishi tension controller
6. Per color with a set of infrared drying device
7. Rubber rolls
8. Pneumatic components
9. Main motor
Electrical Configuration of NBLP-009 four Colour Flexographic Printing Machine
1. Circuit breaker
2. Temperature controller
3. Hall switch (HALL IC)
4. AC contactor 4011/220v
Optional Configurations of NBLP-009 four Colour Flexo Printing Press
1. Correcting system
2. Computer screen capture-monitor
3. Rotary die-cutting
4. UV drying